Roomates?

I lay flat on the bed. Wow... this was really happening. It wasn't a dream though. I tried slapping myself and pinching and chanting myself to wake up. It was the best opportunity of my life. To start off fresh and happy. To make everyone in this school like me like my old school. No more Jade or annoying boy drama. Just happiness and training my powers. Although, I quickly realized that it wasnt going to be sunshine and rainbows all the time. Turns out, I have to room with a guy named Lucas. Until they finally get a new room for me and Kaylie. Also... turns out that he was the boy in the hallway that I crashed into. Can I get a woop woop(sarcasm)! I can't believe it! It had to be him! The polished dark oak door opened. I stood up and smoothed my night gown. Hes only here for two weeks, soon you will be with Kaylie and everything will be ok, I thought. "SERIOUSLY!" he shouted once he saw me. My smile immediately turned into a frown from his reaction. "I'm stuck with you for two weeks!" he continued. I was starting to feel a little hurt. I walked over to the restroom to try and hide from him. I could hear him rant about how he was stuck with me to his friend. Im not someone you gossip about. I burst out of the room and screamed at him."WOULD YOU SHUT U-" I was once again interrupted by him! He pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear,"Make sure you stay out of my way...idiot." The words shriveled down my spine with a shockingly cold zing. I whimpered before he left the room alone with only me on sitting on the floor thinking about what just happened.

*timeskip to morning*

The next morning I didnt say a word. I had to deal with this mess for TWOOOO WEEKKS! I cried silently in my pillow hoping mom and dad would see me and give me the strength to survive the long period of time. I put on some flower decorated leggings with a dark-purple shirt. I put on my white Vans and walked over to the cafeteria,keeping my map close in hand. I enter the cafeteria to be hit a weird silence. Only a few voices were heard over either the clanging of the metal spoons or the fridge being opened and closed. I thought about my old school. Everyday at lunch it would be like a thousand kids were there. Oh wait, there were! There were ten classes each with one hundred kids in there. Ridiculous. The school had to separate the children but wouldn't send some away in hopes that the noise and heat in a single room would go down. I looked around. There was no where to sit where I had friends. The tables were separated by elements so i went to the fifth water element table: the most empty one. I never felt so lonely in my life. I looked around for someone of the thousand kids that looked the slightest of familiar but it as no use. I was all alone. I quickly gobbled up my lunch sadly until  I heard a male voice behind me say Hello.