My Own Element

Water rushed passed me as it turned into a giant orb I stood back in confusion and awe. The orb continued to fly into the sir until I lowered my hands. I ended up standing on the pool floor and all the water was gone! "OMG WHAT JUST HAPPENED!" screamed Marcus. "Help I'm to small," said Kaylie jumping up and down. "Is this some kind of joke?" Marcus asked. He looked so mad, more then he every had. He was furious. "I-I," I stuttered surprise from his anger. " What did you do to my pool!" he screamed with all his might. Tears started to well up in my eyes. This was the first time I every cried in front of him! Kaylie rushed toward me and gave Marcus a sour look. If looks could kill Marcus would be dead right now. Marcus' look softened up and showed a sign of guilt. " I'm so-," he started. "Shut up you, you a creep!" screamed my sister. By then I was better I looked up at him. I didn't want to seem like a baby, so I climbed up the latter which my sister followed and ran into the house. "YOUR CRAZY!" I shouted. "He was being rude I had to protect my sister," she said with a sly smile. I shook my head my head and smiled. "Go get dressed," I said happily. Across my face was an idiot grin. She really cares, I thought.

My phone rings and I obviously know who it is.

BFF: I'm really sorry about today, you parents died and I screamed at you for ruining my pool

Me: You don't need to remind me what happened

BFF: Movies?

Me: :(

BFF: Sorry bad idea

Me: I feel lik-

WAIT A SECOND! Here I am texting my bff when I just realized: I HAVE POWERS! "Kaylie!" I screamed. " What?" she yelled back. " My room now!" I ran over to my sink, filled a cup of water and placed it on my table. Now or never, I thought.
I stuck my hands at the water while Kaylie enters the room. A magical orb of water starts to form and I move my hands in random directions. I rushed to the tub and give my hands a push, releasing the water into the tub. "Woah!" Kaylie exclaims. "I know right!" I reply.

BFF: GWENDOLYN ARE YOU OK

Me: stop blowing up my phone

BFF: you've been gone for the past hour!

He was right. Kaylie and I were checking out each other's powers. Turns out if I have them Kaylie does too.

BFF: ok sorry any ways night

Me: sorry about your pool...

BFF: idc as long as your ok ;)

That's when I my stomach does a cartwheel. I always liked when Marcus cared for me. He was the best bff ever.
I magically end up in a green grass meadow. I know I'm in a dream but it seems so real! I walk up to a bright blinding light in the inky black darkness of the sky. "Hello?" I cry out. "Is anyone here?" I continue to ask bewildered about my situation. Gwendolyn, a voice began. Come here, follow your destiny become one of us, the voice continued mystically. With that Gwendolyn began to walk toward the magical voice that was yet speaking to her seconds ago.