Chapter 1: Manny's Daughter

Elsa's p.o.v.

Cold

Darkness

That's what I fell. I  look at the moon.

It was so bright. So beautiful.

I'm floating up in the air. My torn dress turn into a white dress.

I saw a man walk to me. He have white hair and is wearing all white.

"Elsa." He spoke. "Who are you?" I ask with a questioning look.

"I'm your father. The man in the moon, the king of the galaxy and the king of stars." "R.. re.. really?" I ask with concern in my voice. "Yes Elsa. I am."

I ran to him and hug him tight. "I miss you father." I said not leting the tears escape.

"I miss you too Elsa."

Suddenly a man come out of the shadow. Who is he? He have spiky black hair, sharp teeth and is wearig a black... dress?!

"Hi Elsa." He spoke I was too scared to talk but I mange to do it. "Who... who are you?" "I'm your brother Pitch Black Moon." "Brother?" "Yes."

I hug him and he hug me back.

"Whats with the dress?" I ask him concern. Father is holding back his laughter while Pitch is looking at me shock.

"It's not a dress! It's a robe." "Okay...." I trail off.

Pitch left us leaving me and father.

"Elsa, your the guardian of freedom, the princess of the galaxy, the princess of the stars and THE SNOW QUEEN."

I nod and father left.

~300 years later~

I am at San Fronsokyo. There is this boy name Hiro. His brother died but he never gets over it. I spread some freedom to him. But nothing happend.

"Hm? Weird." I look at him and suddenly he get up and went to the park. He play with dogs, his friends, and a lot more.

It did work.

It is getting let so, I went to my ice castle at the North Mountain.

Father came (as a moon) . "Elsa you must defeat Pitch. Now, he is multiple times stronger."

"But how?" "You must go to the guardians. There is going to be some new guardian too."

"Yes father." I said and went to sleep.
The guardians huh? How about pranking them. Yeah.... Prank them.

Be carefull the guardians.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

A/N: So... is it okay? This is my second book. Hope you like it.