Chapter 2: The Guardians

Elsa's p.o.v.

I wake up and shower for 5 minutes.

I went to my walk-in closet and wear my undergarments. I pick a light blue sweater that is decorate with white tiny stars, white leggings and black combat boots.

I fly (yes I can) to North's workshop. I call tge wind to drag some guardians here.

After 10 minutes, I guess all the guardians are here. I fly inside and up to the goblet.

I found them all here. Now about my prank.

Jack's p.o.v.

I just got drag here by the wind. I mean, what the hell?!

All of us was here. Kanggaro was about to speak when the floor suddenly freeze.

"Frost!" Bunny yell chasing me but fall in the progress.

"I swear it isn't me!" Well it isn't.

Than I hear laughing. An angelic laughing.

We all turn to the globe to find a beautiful plantinum blonde haired girl sitting their. Wow....

"Miss me?" She fly to u...What what?! Fly?!

"Elsa? What are you doing here?" Bunny ask her. Wait.... bunny knows her?

"Unfreeze the floor!" Tooth yell annoy. While glaring at her.

"Shut up! So a new guy huh?" She said observing me head to toe.

"Interesting." She smirk and blue sand surrounded me.

"Elsa! What are you doing?!" North yell.

"Just playing with this cute boy." She said back and I blush furrously. I break the sand using my powers.

She smirk. "What do you want Elsa?" North ask. "I'm here to work with you. Pitch Black is coming back and I we need to stop him."

She said and we nod. Manny came in. "Manny want to say something!" North said. We went to the Manny.

He light up and five person came out. First one, he have black hair. Second one, he have brown hair. He is with a dragon. Third one, she have red curly hair while holding a bow. Fourth one, a blonde haired girl with very long hair. She is holding a frying pan. And fifth, a guy with brown hair and goatte.

"I know these guys. This is Tadashi, this is Hiccup, Merida, Rapunzel and Flynn." Elsa pointed to one another.

"Okay so... How about we use the sack?" North ask. We just nod even Elsa. "So they are 5 of them.... Elsa and Jack will take Tadashi. Tooth will take Rapunzel. Bunny will take Merida. Sandy will take Hiccup and I will take Flynn."

We nodded and went to separate ways. "Let's go Jack." Elsa said and we started to fly.

We went to San Fransokyo. We saw a guy just like the image. Is that Tadashi?

"Yo! Tadashi! Right here!" Elsa scream at him. Wait... they know each other?

I guess so.

He look at our way and smile. Elsa holding the sack behind her and fly slowly towards him.

"Hey, what's that behind you?" Tadashi ask. Elsa just shook her head. "Nothing."

Elsa lean in. I was shock but Tadashi lean in too and.....

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

A/N: Haha3! Cliffhanger!

And by the way, Tadashi is a guardian he and Elsa are good friends. Tadashi is the Peace Keeper/ The Guardian Of Peace.

That's all! Bye!