I'll fight

I wake up in bed, twisted in my thin sheets. im drenched in sweat and my hairs everywhere.

I walk into the bathroom and start brushing my hair, I put it up into a high bun. and then collapse to the floor. everything comes back to me at once. the games, the real me, president snow kidnapping my family. I scream in rage and start bashing at the wall.

i tear the curtains down from the shower and rip them to shreds. i rip the cupboard doors from there hinges and smash the mirror to shreds.

i look down and my bruised and bloody knuckles. i stagger back as i watch them heal almost instantly.

i here a knock on the door. "are you okay" grandma asks

"fine" i whisper. i stare at the damage around me, the ripped curtain, the glass shards, the smashed shower where the cupboard door hit it, the massive holes in the walls.

i slump down leaning against the door. banging my head back into it, i feel blood running down my face, and try to find a wound but its healed already.

what am i ?????

i stand up, and open the door. i see a large dent. silently closing the door behind me i creep downstairs. i see grandma making soup.

"what are you doing" i ask in a raspy voice

"making some chicken broth" she answers

"since when was soup breakfast" i question

"if you wanted breakfast you should have woken up earlier" she laughs

i check the time and see that it is five minutes to one. i watch the clock tick slowly by until a big bowl is placed in front of me. i nod my head in appreciation but don't eat, "I've lost my appetite" i mumble

"you have to eat something" she says "peeta wouldn't want you to stave"

i eat a few spoonful's before shoving it away, i get up and walk to peetas room. i look around at all his paintings. there's some of katniss and prim together and some of katniss and a little girl surrounded by flowers and loads of me and katniss. he always said she would have loved me but he would not say her name or anything else.

now i know about her. their story makes me so sad. i know how terrible it is to have something you love being ripped from you.

"someones here" grandma calls up to me

"coming" i call back. i walk to the front door and freeze in my tracks "snow" i hiss "what do you want"

"I've come to take you to your peeta" he spits in my face

"i'm coming" grandma says

"no" i bark, i lower my voice "you have to stay here" she shakes her head "please" i pull her into a hug. she weeps onto my face. but we pull apart. i run to my room and change and then run back down. grandma packed my favourite blueberry scrolls.

"thanks" i whisper when we hug once more, i pull away and run to the awaiting car that takes us to a train. i am pushed rudely into a small room. and thrown onto the floor. i pick myself up and dust my clothes.

i look around, but all i see it grey walls. i punch and kick but there too strong. i feel the walls for a trapdoor and find one, but it just leads me to another room exactly the same.

except that it has two prisoners chained to a wall. i walk slowly over to them.

"gale, prim" i yell

"mhmmmm" they mumble.

i run to their sides and yank the tap from their mouths, then grabbing a nearby rock i smash the chains off of their wrists and ankles.

"thanks" they say hugging me, when we pull apart i ask

"where's peeta" they shrug their shoulders

"sorry we don't know" gale answers softly

"calla" prim yells, i feel a sting in y head and i crumple to the floor.

when i awake i see i am in a sort of capitol version of the justice square.

i se a bunch of peacekeepers on the stage, out walks snow and they part showing peeta.

snow aims the blade at his neck

"dad" i scream, he looks up at me and shakes his head "dad" i run towards him but feel myself being yanked back by peacekeepers "that's my father" i pull from their grasp and sprint shoving the stupid capitol crowd out of my way.

i am tackled to the ground, "et go of me" i shriek "let me go" i kick him off of me and twist his neck, he falls lifeless to the floor.

i run to the stage "don't worry dad im coming" i scream.

everything goes in slow motion, the blade falls down, bombs are dropped. everyone slowly runs. their screams dragged out. i walk through the flames unburnt, unharmed.

i grab a pistol from a dead peacekeeper and shoot anyone in my way.

i make it to the stage. i shoot everyone there. except snow, i aim it at him. he laughs slowly. and i pull the trigger.

he destroyed my happiness and now i'll fight...

end of my book what did you think.

vote for it.

i enjoyed writing this chappie and the whole book i hope you enjoyed reading it.

Should I write a sequel

Gwaine_Cinna signing out