gone

we keep running, and dont stop. but there are more an more explosions. i see a raging river up ahead, it looks dangerous "we're gonna have to jump" i yell at them hoping they here me. as i get to the waters edge i see lacey trip, she is crying.

i run back to her "hop on my back" i order

she shakes her head "ni, ill slow you down" she argues

"i dont care im not leaving you" i say the explosions are getting closer "do it or we'll both die"

she stays still " think i sprained my ankle" she mouths. i grab her arm and hoist her onto my back. running for the water but its too late i know we wont make it. i put lacey down hug her and then pick her up and throw her as hard as i can. lucas catches her and carries her the rest of the way.

she kicks and screams trying to get back to me, i kiss my three fingers and salute her. she goes limp but slowly does it back. i just make out tears on lucas's face as the heat engulfs me and i am swallowed by the flames.

I look around and see that I am in a white room with cables and machines hooked up to me. I yank them out and walk out of the room and down the hall. I see a room with, lacey, karmen, lucas and wait what. thors alive I thought he died. dumb me.

I walk in and collapse. haymitch runs over and lifts me into a chair.

"there ya go sweetheart" he says I mumble a thanks.

at least im alive.

we are to be interviewed tonight. my dress is orange with red and yellow swirls and black pearls. laceys dress is a gorgeous emerald colour with glittery sequins. karmens dress I gold and very long, it suites her. thors suit is a dark emerald green also with sequins. and Lucas's suit is also golden but more towards the Bronze colour.

(a:n she will watch the interviews at home)

I walk off of the train, on the way out I see myself. no hair, burnt off skin, bones sticking out, nose bulgy and broken. im an ugly wreck.

I wave to the crowd but crane myhead for gale, or peeta, or prim or mrs mellark.

I get an uneasy feeling.

I run home.

"peeta" I yell "peeta"

I hear a clatter and spin around

"grandma" I yell running into her arms

"where is everyone" I ask although I fear I already know the answer

"snow took them" she spits. I fall to the floor.

gone, they're all gone

"shhhhhhh" she says cradling me

"im sorry, this is all my fault"

"no its not" she whispers, I start to drift off, I feel her even at her age carrying me to my room....