Lily's older brother

(M/n)'s pov.
"So... where do want to hang out?" I asked Lily."Umm...you decide- big brother!" She ran off to a short boy with a short blond hair and green eyes. He was a bit more serious like Lovino. He then walk towards me."You. stay away from my sister." He said coldly."Big brother... I know him. He's my friend. This is (M/n) (L/n)." She said. He's eyes were wide in shock."You're the-" before he could finish his sentence, I cut him."The famous painter, I know." I said."My name is Vash." He said."If you need anything, just call me ok?" He said to Lily."Ok big brother." She smiled. Then he faced to me."Please take care of my sister." He said."It's no problem!" I said."I'm so sorry if my big brother acts mean to you. He's just protective around me when it comes to boys." She said."Did you say 'big brother'?" I asked with my hair covering my eyes."Yes. He's my brother." She said happily.
"(M/n)?" Lily asked."Sorry. I have to go." I started to run and left her there.

~time skip~
I stop running and found myself in a rose garden. I saw a bench and decide to sit."Why do you have to leave?" I asked."What's the matter, Mon ami?" I lifted my head to Francis."Oh... oh it's you Francis." I said."Come now... do you want stroll around the garden?" He asked. I nodded.