Chapter 20

Taylor's P.O.V
I drove up Alex's driveway and walked up her steps, I was wearing a black tux with a black tie and black shoes. I can clean up when I want to. I was nervous, I would be on a date with one of the most beautiful girls in the world and I'm a total loser.

I rang her doorbell. Her mom answered the door. Great now I'm even more nervous.

"You must be Taylor!" She said excitedly, welcoming me in.

"Yeah that's me, it's nice to meet you." I said stepping inside.

"I've heard so much about you." She said with a smile. Hopefully not anything bad, Alex. -.-

"Hopefully good things." I laughed and waited by the stair case with her mom.

"All good things." She said as I saw a shadow coming down the steps.

Alex was wearing a black dress with shear at the top and black polkadots with black high top converse. Heels aren't Alex's thing.

I smiled when I saw her, she lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw me standing there.

"Alex, you have my number, Taylor, don't do anything stupid." Her mom said pointing at each of us.

"I'm afraid I already have Mrs. Braker." I smiled twining my fingers with Alex.

"Huh?" Alex said looking up at me a bit confused.

"What would that be?" Mrs. Braker asked hand on her hip.

"Fallen in love with your amazing daughter." I said looking at Alex. Now everyone probably thinks I'm going to propose, well I'm not so back off okay? It's just the first date.

"This ones a keeper." Mrs. Braker whispered her hand covering one side of her mouth.

And we drove off to Cj's Diner. It wasn't the fanciest place to go to but it was something we both liked doing, going to old fashioned diners and listening to the juke box.

I held the door open for her and walked in after. Holding her hand we walked up to the person with the menus and she walked us to our tables. Took our drinks and came back to take our meal. I got the hamburger and fries and she got the Mac and Cheese with fries.

"And when Callie was in the bathroom and we scared her so much she fell into the shower!" She said finishing the end of the story I was telling. God her laugh was so cute. We finished eating and I paid the bill and she paid the tip. Although she put up a fight for who should pay.

It was chilly outside, normal for Colorado nights, I opened the door for her and after she got in I closed it. I ran around to the other side and got in and started the car. I really didn't want this night to be over.. It was only 7:47 we drove to the drive in movie theater hoping to see a little bit of the first movie before I had to take Alex home. Sister Act 2 was showing first. Alex and Callie both love Whoopi. They have all these inside jokes about her too. And this was one of her favorite movies.

I pulled up to the front since my car was small and people could see over it, and we sat there and tuned in on the radio. I had this old 1964 Bel Air my dad gave me which was perfect for cuddling in the front seat and other things if you know what I mean? ;)

After laughing so hard we finished the movie at 9pm and drove back to her house. I got out of the car and opened her door for her and walked her up to her front steps. I wanted to kiss her so bad..

She leaned up and kissed my cheek before she opened the door, I smiled and walked back to my car and waited for her to go back inside before I left.  And I drove back home.

Alex's P.O.V.

I walked in and upstairs quickly before I was being swarmed with questions about my night. I went into my room and changed into my grey sweatpants and black and red hoodie and walked downstairs into the living room.

As I plopped down onto the sofa, Ash sat right next to me.

"Soooo" he said elbowing me, "how was your date?" I looked over at him with a smile coming across my face.

"Good." I said hearing a buzz come from his pocket, as he pulled it out and smiled I smirked at him, "Who's that?" I asked.

"A girl I met while you were away." He smiled a bit brighter as he answered putting his phone away.

"What's her name?"

"Alejandra."

...

I pulled myself out of bed this morning seeing a text from Ben on my phone.

"I'm sorry Al but I have to get out of here.."

My heart sunk into my stomach. I hurried and got ready and basically ran to his house without even eating breakfast. His car was gone and I fell to my knees, crying.

"Why did you have to leave me again.." I whispered to myself in between breaths..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*i haven't updated in awhile I know. I've been really busy. Everything kinda sucks right now but it's okay. I'll try updating sooner but I haven't had time to write. love you guys!! REMEMBER TO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT !!!!*