Chapter 7

*this is what Jay looks like, so hope you dig it*

Ben's P.O.V

I got in my car, leaving work to go home, and the passenger door opens and plops down Jay. Jay had these amazing green eyes and brown hair and a great figure, yet, she was still a bitch. A bitch who was only friends with other bitches.

"Hey there tiger," she said as she closed the door.

"Oh hey.." I said in an already mildly annoyed tone, turning to face her, "What's up?"

"Oh just hanging out with Sammy, she tells me Alex is back?" She said surprisingly.

"Yeah she's back." I said looking forward at the steering wheel and back at Jay, "so what are you really here for?"

"Well I've been thinking.." She said playing with my collar, I already knew what she was going to say.

"We should get back together," she said smiling up at me, I rolled my eyes.

With a sigh I asked "Why?"

"Because I miss you.." She gave me those puppy dog eyes I couldn't resist.

"Fine, whatever." I said sitting back down in my seat.

She kissed my cheek, "See you later then!" And got out of my car and closed the door.

...

I drove up to my driveway and got out of my car and locked it. Walking up our driveway with my Mom and Dads and my handprints engraved into the cement brought back some great memories. My mom died a few years ago. She was killed in a car accident, it was a drunk driver. But I always think about her, what she would think of me, if she'd like my tattoos, probably not.

I walked inside and into the kitchen, my dad was cooking salmon and couscous. I know after a death of a loved one you get closer with people, me and my dad aren't that close anymore. He blamed me for the accident and I blamed him. He sat my plate on the counter and I started eating. It smelled really good okay?

...

I walked upstairs and into my room and played GTA V for awhile and was swarmed with texts from Jay.

"Hey babe :)"
"Do u wanna chill @ the park tonight?"
"Answerrrrr"
"Babeeeee"
"Me u @ 12am see ya"
"<3333"

"Okay then" I replied. I walked downstairs, my dad laying on the couch drunk, beers on the coffee table. I walked out to my car and drove off. It was 11:45 now. The park wasn't too far away from my house, I parked behind the bleachers behind the baseball field. And got out of my car with my pack of cigs in my back pocket and lit one.

"You made it," she said climbing up the bleachers to sit next to me.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." I said sarcastically after puffing out smoke and turning to her.

"I told you those were bad for you," she said, talking about my smoking, which I didn't smoke regularly, just on occasions like this.

"I know, so why did you want me to come here?" I asked

"We need to talk about Alex." She said

"Oh." I said the cigarette between my teeth.

"I don't think you should hang out with her anymore."

"Why not?"

"For the sake of our relationship! She's broken us up too many times already."

"That was you who broke up with me remember?" I said puffing out another cloud of smoke.

"Sure it was but I think she has feelings for you and doesn't want you to be happy like you are with me."

"Alex likes me?" I said a little excited, "that's not gonna happen.." I said putting the cig in my mouth trying to play it off cool.

"I really don't think you should hang out with her." She said putting her hand on my thigh and scooting closer. "Trust me, I know what I'm dealing with.." She said leaning in and kissing me.

"Okay.." I said as she pulled away, I hate when she does that to me..

"Great." She smiled and took the cig from my mouth as I went to put it to my lips and walked back to her car and drove off.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*Hey wassup guyssss!? Do you like the new characters? Please share this story with your friends because I really like it and I hope you do too!!! LIKE! COMMENT!! AND SHARE!!! Ilysm*