∞15∞

I woke up, tangled between the (F|C) covers. Sally must be already awake, because she wasn't here with me. I walked downstairs and into the dinning room and took a seat on the large table. I rested my head on it causing my (H|L) (H|C) hair fall into my face, blocking my view. It was about midday and Friday, so you can guess i was tried. I groaned and tried to fall asleep once again. "What are you doing?" Eyeless Jack's voice interrupted my peaceful slumber. "Well, i was trying to fall asleep." i said lifting my head up. "I'm just to tired today" I muttered more to myself than jack. "What do you expect when coming back from a killing spree." E.J crossed his arms around his chest and sat in a chair beside me. I was about to argue and say 'I didn't, i was at a kids pizzeria hanging out with killer animatronics.' but decided to bury it on the back of my mind and just go with the flow. "So... any news on what are we going to do about those two?" i asked him. He shook his head, "*Sigh* Unfortunately, Slender is still trying to figure out a way to get rid of them. Until then, we keep them at bay." . I nodded and yawned.

"No wonder you are so tired. You've been going out unusually often. Even more than Jeff." E.J. commented as he unfolded his arms. I shrugged, "Who said i was out killing?" i smirked at his now confused face. "What do you mean?"He questioned. My smirk widened. "Oh, just thinking out loud". E.J hesitantly nodded. There was an awkward silence in the room.

"HEY GUYS! GUE-" "WHAT THE HELL?!" i squealed and jumped because of Toby's sudden entry. Toby grinned from under his mouthguard and lifted his arm up to show us a box full of pancakes. "I got Waffles!" He yelled. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Toby.... those are PANCAKES, not WAFFLES" His happy expression dropped. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"

"SHUT.UP." A pink Jeff shouted at the sad Toby. I watched in amusement at the scene in front of me. Then BEN entered to see what the commotion was. Only one thing, he was.....purple. "I'm not even going to ask..." E.J. said behind me, causing me to turn over my shoulder to see his confused face. Suddenly, Slenderman teleported inside the dinning room with Sally on his hands. OH MY GOD..... Slender is wearing make-up. Where on earth is my camera when i need it. This was crazy. Only one word can explain this situations.

"NOPE" i said and walked out of the room, my hand up in defeat. "Nope" I repeated as i walked up the stairs and down the hall into my room, ignoring the other creepypasta that passed by me. "Nope" i repeated one last time as i jumped into the (F|C) blankets. Suddenly, a rainbow Smile.dog jumped at me.

"AAAAAHHHH" I screamed and jumped and fell into the cold floor. I was a sweating mess, panting and looking around the room. No pink Jeff, no purple BEN, no Slenderman and no rainbow coloured Smile.dog. I sighed in relief as i placed a hand over my chest, "It was just a dream...". I stood up and opened the window to let some air in. I rested y arms on the edge and leaned outside, only to regret that when i was suddenly pushed out and bitted my head because of the hard impact. As black spots clouded my vision, i managed to make out the faint outline of The Rake.....