∞17∞

OH. MY. GOD. I. AM. SO. SORRY.

Sorry, once again. I hope you can forgive me. I wanted to update the sooner so it's going to be short but i promise, now that school finished, i will update longer chapters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff kicked open the door's that hold Zalgo behind. Without any sort of hesitation, we sprinted into the room, attacking anything that stood in the way between the demon and us. Slenderman wrapped one of his many tentacles around the smirking demonic man and slammed him against the floor. Meanwhile, Me and the rest of the creepypastas attacked his minion's or watched the fight intently.

It didn't take long for Slender to have Zalgo pinned down, the demon's eyes closed shut. I narrowed my eyes. Something didn't feel right, almost as if something bad was going to happen. Zalgo's eyes suddenly snapped open and the room was filled with darkness. I jumped at the suddenness of his attack and snapped my heading very direction, trying to localise the enemy. Soon, my back collided with the wall and i was left leaning against the wall, helpless. The dark smoke was to thick to see anything so, if anything, it was stupid to even bother trying. I gave out a sigh of defat and waited patiently for the fog to disappear.

A hand was suddenly place on my should, causing me to jump. I relaxed when i realised Toby was the one who did so and frowned. "I guess he is not here, is he?" i shook my head at his question, emotionless. He nodded and motioned me to follow him. he lead me to the exit where some of the rest were at before leaving to search for others. After a while there was still no sign of either Zalgo nor Slenderman. 'Great...' i thought as i sat next to the link look alike, who was trying to get signal for his phone. "What are you doing?" i asked.

"What does it look like?" BEN snapped.

"Jesus, no need to be snappy, idiot..." I muttered.

"What did you say?!" BEN snapped his head in my direction with his best death glare.

"Idiot" I said emotionless

"I bet you wont say it to my face!" BEN dared while he slowly approach me.

"Idiot." BEN was fuming now. Luckily the proxy returned.

"Okay! break it up!" Mask groaned at us, but it wash muffled by the mask. I turned towards him and raised an eyebrow, "Any trace?". He shook his head, "Nothing, almost as if they banished."

"So......Where just going to stay here and do nothing about it?" Jeff broke the award silence. I shrugged in response. "Don't know. We can't just leave Slender here, or where ever the old man is...."

" So we just wait?" BEN asked. To which Masky, Jeff and i nodded as an answer. 'Despite not liking not getting involve in the fight, i think its best if we wait for any signs of him, and then kick Zalgo's but all the way to the next Century. I hope he is fine...'

        Meanwhile, Zalgo and Slenderman had their fight going on, somewhere deep in the Slender Forest.

P.S THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP YESTERDAY!