There's Nothing Left To Say Chapter 7

After a busy day in New York with my wonderful fiancée designing our wedding cake, we deiced to dine in tonight. He was making the appetizer and I was making the entre and we both helped with the dessert. Once all the cooking was done we finally sat down. I lite a few candles while Antonio opened a bottle of white wine. I started to make my plate while I listen to him talk about football. Sunday night was there game against Joel, the Cowboys.

"It's going to be a brutal game," he said before putting his fork into his mouth.

"Yeah the Cowboys are looking good this year," I commented.

"I know undefeated so far. My parents are coming to the game by the way," he said smiling.

"Oh good," I didn't mind his parents, Dan and Sue. "My parents are coming too... along with Liam".

He sighed a little bit while he chewed. "Okay, I think my parents wanted to take everyone out to dinner after, would...Liam like to...join us?" he asked.

I laughed a little. "We hooked up twice and that was it please don't make a big deal out of it and no it's fine. That's family time."

"Okay good," he said smiling a little more relaxed. "I'm not jealous that you two hooked up I'm just a little cautious because you're beautiful how can he keep his hands off of you?"

I blushed a little. "Stop it. We had the awkward we're just going to be friends talk. The first time we were super drunk and I was pissed that Jake just disappeared and it happen. The second time he booty called me at the right time."

"I know I know and what do you mean Jake disappeared?"

"Oh. Once he got drafted he just stopped contacting me. He was MIA. I was forced to end it."

"I'm sorry..." Antonio took my hand and smiled at me.

I bit my lip and sighed. "I didn't tell you this but since we're talking about him...he's not over me..."

"What do you mean?" Antonio asked glaring.

"He purred his heart out to me at the bar last night and tried to kiss me," I lied a little. "I slapped him in the face and got you".

He fell silent. "I'll have to kill him".

"No babe, he was drunk it's fine. I handled it."

"I don't care, this isn't like high school. You are my wife you are the one for me you are mine you are my future. He needs to respect that and leave you alone. When I'm done with him he won't be a problem."

I smiled at Antonio. I love how passionate and serious about me he is. "Just...be nice. Okay?"

"I'll be as nice as I can be".

I laughed and continued eating again. Once we finished up dinner we packed the dish washer. We finished our wine and I got a little tipsy. We slow danced in our living room then passionately made love on our couch.

Then again in our room.

********

I sat next to my mom and Liam as we waited for the game to start. Between my parents and Antonio's I was bombarded with questions about the wedding.

[Jake's Point Of View]

We were in the locker room waiting for our coaches to come in and give us a pep talk. I was sitting down on my phone, I was texting a cute girl who gave me her number last night, when Antonio came over.

His arms were folded over his chest and he looked kind of pissed off.

"Hey?" I said looking up at him.