Chapter 2: A friend

"good friends are like stars.You don't always see them but you know they're always there" This quote is an old saying but it inspires me that good friends are shining stars. i stood in front of my school gate and prayed that i can make friends and manage to ignore that 4 eyed guy. So thats when i started the 2nd day in school, i got my books and when to class which is P.E. so i don't need any books. I went to the hallway near the gym and i saw a girl going to beat up a wimpy guy, i want to help him but what if that girl is gonna beat me? This is so hard! ugh! So i decided to help him cause i'm a good person. I went up to that girl and said "What are those?!" i said while pointing to her shoes, and she said "What?". While she was distracted i told the guy to run while whispering and he ran quietly, She then realized that i distracted her and then she started to glare at me. So i knew she was going to beat me up, i knew i had to do something. I said "Um... Sorry?" but then it only made her more angry, but really she gets angry for an apology. so i had no choice but to... run. So i ran into the gym to the p.e. teacher and said "Hey, Mr....", "Its Mr. Murphy" He said "Um... Mr. Murphy i just wanted to tell you that um..." Why can't i say it that i was chased by a bully, you know what i'll give her a chance "what is it?" Mr. Murphy said "Oh, i just wanna know where's the changing room?" i said Mr. murphy told me and pointed at where the changing room is. So i went to the changing room and looked around if anyone is here, but it looked like no one is here so... im safe. I changed into my gym clothes as quick as i can and go to class, when i looked for that girl that was gonna beat me she wasn't around anymore. So it clearly means im completely safe for now after this class i should be really prepared.
after the horror of P.E
"Hey, stalker. Why are you hiding behind me?", "Hey four eyes im sorry, i kept bothering you but this time this is life related" i said. "There she is! hide!" I said and the girl passed by "phew, Thanks glasses boy. Im Amelia Ackerman, whats your name?" i said "Im Jamir King..." He said and it became awkward. "So um... Bye Four-eyed Jamir" i said and  i went to English class. Oh! My! Gosh! that was so awkward, Why did i say my name so suddenly and i asked for his! Im so embarrassed "I hope I'm not red?" i said in front of the whole class. They all laughed at me, This is the most embarrassing day! When i looked around the class. I saw that girl from p.e. and she noticed me, i have a bad feeling about this. "Okay everybody time for class!" the english teacher said. So this class ends in 50 minutes ok thats long, and before you know it. Its already 50 minutes, why is it so fast! Oh man, shes coming toward me. I need to hide, so i hid behind a trash can. "Hey, Dude you know i can see you..." she said "oh um... I knew that!" i said Then she began to move her right hand and point it towards me and then she... (I closed my eyes). Huh? why is she hugging me! "Um... excuse me but i'm not interested in girls..." i said "No, i don't like you but thanks for not telling on me and Im Carla Mittens lets be friends" Carla said "Amelia Ackerman, Lets be good friends" i said Then we both left for classes... Its the end of the day and i took my bike and go toward home. "Hey sis" Amir said "Hey! your home early" i said "yeah, bye" Amir said "Bye?" i said "Time to write in my journal... Wait where's my journal?!" i shouted who has it! who! i should at least write it in a paper so i won't forget.
"Dear, Journal
Today i had the surprising yet best day. Lets just go to the best parts first. I made a friend named Carla Mittens, she became a bad guy to a good guy. I hope we can manage to be best friends cause i need one. Also i had my first 100 in my life in English. Well i do speak English. Finally the surprising or unexpected part is that i'm starting to like that four eyed Guy, He did help me with something. And i finally know his name Jamir King. Also i lost my journal.
Love, Amelia"
Now i have to find my journal! Also keep reading. Where's that damn journal.