Chapter 5: finding the way out

Where should I go?! "Uh... That way? No I don't remember going that way" I was so scared I hugged the bunny tight and just sat on the ground "help!" I cried "please! I'm lost"
2 hours later
"I'm so hungry" (grumble) "uh geez, I have no choice... Eat the bunny" I stare at the rabbit and the rabbit looked back to me with those cute, cute eyes. "Ugh, fine! At least your too cute to die" I said. I stood up after one more hour and, try going to a direction I think that's the closest I remembered. So I went east, but walking around the forest like this is just creepy. (Crunch) "aaah! What was that?! Oh I just... Stepped on a branch" ok, relax Amelia, I can escape and if not... Someone can possibly find me, i think. No no! Just think positive, positive (crunch) "aaah! What was that! Oh it's just probably a branch" I said then I felt a hand touching my shoulder "ahhhh! F*ck f*cking sh*t!!!!" and I started running. Then that person was chasing after me and I shouted "no! Leave me al..."  then I bumped my head to a tree and passed out. When I started to wake up, I heard a male voice "hey hey are you awake?" he said. "Hm... Where am I?!" I said in shock. "It's okay, your in my place" He said, I calmed down, and took a deep breath then I fixed my vision and looked at the guy closely. "Who... Are you?" I asked, "oh how rude of me, I should've asked you what was your name but I'll tell you my name anyways, names Joel" he said... I went closer to his face cause my vision is still not clear "so your names Joel? My name is Amelia" I said then I rubbed my eyes and my vision finally became clear. "Oh gosh! Where am I?!" I said "again. Your in my place..." He said "ah! Who are you?!" I said "Joel?" He said "ah!" I shouted "what?!" He said then I said "no I just wanted to do that and where is my bunny...". He gave me my bunny and let me stay in his house for a little longer.
To Be Continued....