Chapter 2 - Hot New Seniors

"Tay! Taylor!" I hissed, tapping on the window of Murrieta Dorm House shower room. "It's Ashely!"
"Ashley?" A tall, well built guy emerged from the shower, quickly grabbing a towel and covering up the parts unfit for a lady's eyes - yes, despite all this, I still considered myself a lady, not for a moment did I doubt my femininity. He had a dark, glowing skin tone fused together flawlessly with his dark eyes; he looked like a deliciously salt-kissed surfer from the Bahamas.
"Wow, you're hot, Tay!" I blinked awkwardly. As a dude, did calling another guy hot make one sound bisexual? I had never really wandered that before.
"You don't look so bad yourself." Taylor stated earnestly, helping me in through the window. "If I was still a girl I would totally date you."
"The coast is clear, right?" I hissed. A pair of amateur guys in a house full of judgy dorm girls didn't seem to be a fair fight.
"Of course. They are all in their rooms blow drying their hair." Taylor sighed with a melancholy, nostalgic emphasis dedicated to blow drying his hair, which was now too short even to attack with the mighty curling iron. "Luckily I woke up long before they did to pick out the perfect heels for today."
"And you're still planing to wear those heels?" I muttered coming to the shower room mirror. I ran a broad hand through my new chestnut brown hair. It was neatly cut to the perfect length with a wave of fringe rising just above my forehead. Prominent cheekbones underlined a pair of sharp penetrating eyes, and framed a contoured jawline. A thought popped into my head; I looked sexy. Cameron's stolen polo shirt and light blue cardigan complemented my confident appearance. "You were right by the way, Taylor; I would date me, too." I asserted with a satisfied grin.
"Just don't fall in love with yourself- this is a curse remember." Taylor took a towel to dry his hair. "And don't get too used to this guy-self of yours, because he won't stick around too long, once we find Meredith and get to the bottom of this."
"Stop talking and find you some clothes." I advised him.
"Well... Where do I find guys' clothes in a girls' dorm home?"
"Be creative - I stripped mine off of Cameron." I shrugged stepping away from the mirror to admire the full image of myself. "He slept at my apartment last night and I woke up before he did."
Taylor thought for a moment. "I have a track suit in my gym bag. It does sort of look like something a guy would wear..."
"Sort of like all of your clothes." I sneered, turning away from the mirror to face Taylor with an grin of adventurous excitement. "Well, what are you waiting for? Make a grab for it!"
"I can't! I'm naked and that room is full of girls!"
This is the kind of moment when you feel like standing up to that bodily conscious, nudity-phobic girl, and telling her, 'hey, that we're all girls', however under the widely unusual circumstances, I thought the best of it.

So of course I had to make the sacrifice.
Taylor pushed me violently into that dorm room of tempting nail polish and lipstick, being applied to the life size Barbie dolls. They were preparing for the unofficially annual hallway catwalk. Exactly what we would have been doing, if not for the little plot twist to our first day of long awaited senior year. These girls were basically undergoing contouring face lifts. Only seeing it from the outside made it seem a little more ridiculous.
I knocked on the open door of the dorm Taylor instructed me to enter. At once all the cat eyes, nude eyes, smokey eyes, Kim-Kardashian-inspired eyes, turned to me in scandalized shock. A guy - leaning on the doorway of our very room - oh my is he wearing a Ralph Lauren polo? At least that is what I would have thought if I saw myself come in at that time.
"Yes?" One of the girls turned away from a clattered vanity table and looked me up and down.
Play it cool.
"Watch and learn, 'bro'." I hissed to Taylor who was concealed behind the open door, wrapped in a towel. I put a mischievous smirk on my face and glided up to her through the room.
"I need you to do me a favor - darling." I said in a low whisper. If I was still a girl, I would have unquestionably fallen in love with the curt desirability of my tone of voice. "What's your name?" I winked at her.
"Olga." She smiled dreamily, putting down her Nude 2 palette .
"Well Olga, if you could please find me a certain, Taylor Obelski's gym bag - she forgot it as she left here early this morning, and summoned me to collect it for her."
"Of course - it's in here." Olga got up at once and walked over to a cabinet pulling out a large pink shoulder bag. I took it with a smile.
"Thank you dear, now here is your pay." I grinned, handing her a little piece of paper with my number jotted down on it. I know what you're thinking - but just incase Meredith made this little joke of hers permanent, I would be in need of a proper girlfriend - preferably from a dorm house so I wouldn't have to worry about the parents. Let's hope I remember her name for future reference.
I am pretty sure that by the time I left that dorm room carrying the spacious pink gym bag, the majority of those girls in there were in love with me.