Chapter 9: Pain and Breakdowns

Chapter 9: Pain and Breakdowns

I stood there lying in my bed emotionless. My heart broke to pieces when I heard over and over the news in my head. It was shocking, to know that someone as great as my dad, had to live with that problem. Knowing that at one point he’ll die soon. It broke me to think of what he is feeling at the moment.

That moment I realized If someone means a lot to you, show them and cherish every special moment you lived with them: good or bad; because you have to live the present and spend all the time you can because they wont live forever and it was hard to think of it that way

I broke down sitting in my bed and placing my head in my hands and letting everything that bottled up inside me. Everything somehow backfires me in some kind of way.

My phone rang and I didn’t even glanced at the screen to see who was. I didn’t even care anymore.

“Hello” I sobbed.

“Holly what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Liam asked.

“Everything is fine”

“No it’s not your crying and that means your not okay, I’m coming over” he said hanging upon me.

I got up and walked over to the mirror. Anything and everything changed, I loved everything around me that makes me happy. My family and friends were always there for me. They were all that mattered.

I logged into twitter on my phone, scrolling down my mentions. I just didn’t understand why they hated me. I hadn’t done anything to them, they didn’t even know me. Was it because I was carrying Liam Payne’s baby? Was it because I was good enough to be with them?

I took a deep breath and hold my self of crying once again. It was 12:00am by now and I was feeling a little hungry. I didn’t want to sleep yet, I wasn’t even sleepy, seems the shock of the moment got rid of my lack of sleep.

“I’m home” I heard Bruce yell.

“I’m coming down in a few” I said. I took a quick shower and put some sweat pants and tank top and socks. I walked downstairs and ran up to my big brother.

I giggled when my brother picked me up and spun me around and sat me on the sofa. “did Mom call you??” he asked.

“About dad? She called you too” I said my expression falling completely.

“Its sad how someone as awesome as him, has lung cancer” Bruce said.

“We have a charity event in a week” I said. “Dad’s the ambassador remember?”

“Yeah, I forgot about that completely” he said.  “Are you inviting the boys?”

The doorbell rang and I walked over to it. I opened the door and Liam came into my view. When he glanced at me he quickly enveloped me in a hug.