Final

The girl watched as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her figure closer to his as he deepened the kiss. He then pressed her against the wall as their tongues continued to swirl with each other's. The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, wanting more of his hot tongue. She then slipped her hands into his soft hair, playing with it. The male slipped one hand under her shirt, rubbing invisible circles on her waist.

Nara took a sip of her drink, her eyes still fixed on them. She was right all along. Oh Sehun had been cheating on her. It was when Sehun started ignoring her messages and calls when she started to suspect something. The male then left the house and came back only when the sun rose the next day. He had ignored her and didn't shower her with his love and attention. He didn't show his love through his actions anymore. This wasn't the Oh Sehun she knew. The Oh Sehun she knew wouldn't cheat on her. He would protect her and give her his all. He would give her all his attention, care and love and would ruin her lipstick whenever he had a chance. He would never hurt her, never let anything hurt her, never let a tear escape her eyes, never ruin her mascara, never ruin her life and never break her heart.

Where was the Oh Sehun she knew since they were born? She wanted that Oh Sehun not the new one. She was hurt very badly, she felt like crying but she wanted to keep strong. She wanted to prove to him that she would be alright even if he left her.

That night, Nara had followed Sehun. She wanted to see for real if he actually is cheating on her. They arrived at a club where Sehun immediately started making out with a stranger.

She placed her drink gently down onto the counter top. She was calm. She wasn't as angry as she had expected herself to be. She hated him so much for cheating on her, yet, her heart doesn't seem to stop beating fast when she was around him.

She stood up and adjusted her hair and smoothen her clothes. With light steps, she walked over to the couple with her hands folded across her chest and her head held up high while her hips swung from left to right with much confidence and charisma.

"Sehun," she said calmly. She watched as Sehun broke the kiss with the stranger before staring at her. His eyes widened a little before returning back to its original size. "Nara..." There was a slight hint of shock in his voice but overall, his voice was calm. As though, he didn't care if he got caught cheating, as though he wasn't guilty of cheating on her.

"Looks like you're having fun with-" She glanced at the girl whose lipstick was smudged and clothes was a mess. "-this lady over here." Sehun quickly wiped off the remaining lipstick on his lips. "We were having fun till you appeared, Nara." He said, giving her a smirk.

"I'm disappointed in you, Sehun." She said before walking back to the counter, took her purse and slammed the bill on it before heading out the doors. She could hear footsteps behind her. "Wait, Nara! We need to to talk."

She stopped in her steps. "Talk about what, Sehun? I have nothing to talk about." Sehun let out a sigh. "Look. I just want to say that I'm really sorry for cheating on you and that we're over." The boy wanted to talk to her, to get her back although he knew this would be the end of their relationship but when the promise he made to himself flashed in his mind again, he knew, he should let her go now. The sooner, the better.

"Sorry? Are you really sorry?" She asked, turning to look at him. This time, tears threatened to fall. It was the last straw. She had tried her best the past few days to hold back her tears yet now, she felt as though she was going to break down in front of him.

Sehun nodded his head. "Where is the Oh Sehun I knew?" She called, her voice shaking. "He's gone. He died when he found out that his mother had been cheating on his father all along. He hated women ever since then."