Enemy

"Stop please.... I'm begging you" I plead to him.

I stared into his eyes hoping it will change into the beautiful hazel orbs I use to stare at whenever I feel scared.The pair of eyes that use to stare at me with love,passion and care.But no all I see in his eyes is a inhumane soul.A monster.I hate him or so I thought.

"I HATE YOU!!" I shouted and spat at his face.

That was my final straw.I couldn't take it anymore.Who is he?Where was the little boy who would jump in front of me to take a bullet for me?

He stopped ripping of my clothes.Gulit flashed through his eyes as he saw my teary and blotchy face but it dissappeard as soon as it came.I still had hope that he will return but I'm losing an ounce each day.

He raised his hand and slapped me.Hard.I could feel blood in my mouth.Usually I would have cried my eyes out but today I've decided to show him I no longer care.I don't feel anything at all.The pain from the slap was nothing.It's all numb and I'm emotionless.

I have given up.He knew it.He could see it in my eyes.He started panicking.Sweat started trickling down his forehead.My old self would have felt sorry for him but not me.I didn't really care.I just looked at him as he paced around tugging onto the roots of his hair.He hissed in pain as he unintentionally pulled out a lock of hair.