Pity

I felt sorry for this poor man.I really wanted to help him but I was too weak to even utter a word and I was losing my consciousness again.

I woke up the next day as the sunlight hit me.It was too bright and then i realized I was still outside.I remembered everything from last night especially the man.

Carter,the evil being, stood in front of me and handed me a bag.I thought maybe there were some suicide stuff so I opened it but much to my dismay I saw clothes like a lot of them.I looked up and threw the bag at Carter's face.I stood up and started shivering realising I was still naked and the cold winter wind wasn't doing justice to me.Carter took timid steps towards me as if he was afraid I would lash out at him.He hesistantly lift his hands up and I might have flinched causing his face to drop slightly but that didn't stop him from embracing my poor excuse of a body.

He hugged me tightly and started rocking our entertwined bodies back and forth while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

At first I felt warmth rushing through my veins warming my cold body but after a while I felt cold, colder than before.I felt empty and all I wanted was to get out of this suffocating hug.It was annoying me.So I pulled away roughly causing sadness etched on Carter's face.For a second I pitied him but only for a second.His eyebags,tear-stained and hollow cheeks,cracked lips etc made me feel guilty and I hade no idea why.I knew it wasn't my fault but I felt bad because I wasn't there to kiss his pain away and hold him tight.