Lone Wolf

Ryhdian P.O.V

Maddy left me. She had to Doctor Whitewood was going to expose her and her parents. I feel all empty inside I keep trying to get over her, but I can't, not yet at least.

At school

I went to meet up with Tom and Shannon. I saw them at the school entrance and waved at them, then jogged up to them.
"Hey guys."
"Hey..." Tom said slowly, I looked at him confused. "What's up?" I asked him he was silent for a while and I looked over at Shannon...she didn't say anything and just looked at Tom with a stern face, they know something about something. I eyed at them quizzically and finally said, " Tom what is is!" Stressing every word. "Well," he started, " we were at Mad's place and we found her diary..." Diary? Maddy didn't look like the type to keep a diary, then again I didn't look like the type to join a photography club, and no one questioned that, I took myself out of my thoughts and let Tom continue. " We read it, although it counts as massive invasion of privacy, and it said she only loved you as a friend." Tom exhaled, "Ha, feels good to let that out!"
" Tom!" Shannon called hitting him on his shoulder "Ow Shan!" "It's OK... I mean I can't ask Mads to love me like that, I guess I have to let her go now." I said with a small chuckle, trying to hide my disappointment and hurt. "Hey, it's OK not to be OK." Shan said whilst stroking my arm. "No seriously I'm fine, erm we better get going Mr. Jefferies will probably be on his way to class."
We all marched inside. I took a seat at the back to be alone. I sat with my head down. As the bell rang I heard Mr. Jeffries come in, and I smelt something, Wolfblood. I quickly raised my head and following Mr. Jeffries was a girl. She had a chocolate skin and her hair was up to her shoulders with one side half plaited and the other almost like a fringe just at the end of her eye. The scent led to her. Mr. Jefferies leaned on his desk and began introduce her. " Class this is Tai Morgan. Tai would you like to say a few things to the class about yourself?" Mr. Jeffries asked. "OK," she began." I just got moved here from London," she looked at the ground before continuing "and...yeah that's it basically." "Are you Welsh?" Jimi stupidly asked her. "No, why?" "No reason just wanted to reenact Welshie's first day." Jimi said laughing along with Sam and Liam some others let out a few sniggers. "Idiots." I said to myself. "Hey now settle down class!" Mr. Jeffries called " Tai you can take a seat next to Ryhdian." I waved my hand to make myself known. She smiled and walked over.