Through these veins a wolfblood flows

Tai P.O.V

I smelt it as soon as I entered the school, I just needed to know who it came from. I walked in the hall with Mr. Jefferies, he had introduced himself at the door. I hated being new getting glares from everyone but, hey that's just how some things are.

I walked into the classroom with Mr. Jefferies. As soon as I walked in I noticed a blonde haired boy, the scent led to him...

" Class this is Tai Morgan. Tai would you like to say a few things to the class about yourself?" The teacher asked me. "OK," I started." I just got moved here from London," I looked at the ground before continuing, there was something I didn't want anyone to know "and...yeah that's it basically."

"Are you Welsh?" A boy in the back asked me...it was pretty dumb because I don't look or sound Welsh. "No, why?" "No reason just wanted to reenact Welshie's first day." Who's Welshie? The boy started laughing along with some other people. "Idiots." The blonde boy said, I used my Wolfblood hearing. "Hey now settle down class!" Mr. Jeffries called " Tai you can take a seat next to Ryhdian." The blonde boy, Ryhdian,waved his hand to make himself known. I smiled and walked over.