Canada

Tai's P.O.V

This is it.

2 weeks flew by so quickly.

Rhydian, Maddy, Tom and Shannon are leaving...

And I'm moving to the city tomorrow. I figured I'd be ready when everyone else was moving on...

I walked into school and saw Rhydian but no Maddy. They weren't going to leave until the evening.

He was sitting across the classroom, talking to Tom and Shannon, I walked over to take my seat next to him. "Hi." I said. "We're all gonna miss you. I can't speak for Maddy, but I know I will." "You can tell Maddy I forgive her. And I hope she forgives me too. Its not good to hold grudges. That I know too much..." I whispered the last part. Rhydian smiled at me. "Will do."

"You're a great friend Tai." Tom piped from next to Shannon. "An amazing one. I hope you do well with your foster family!" Shannon added in. Thanks Tom. You too Shan." I gave them a warm smile.

Mr. Jeffries walked in.

"This week we have a few students leaving us... They are: Tai, Rhydian, Tom and Shannon. Guys would you mind telling us why you're leaving or what you're doing." I looked over at Rhydian, then stood up.

"I'm being fostered by people in the city..." I smiled then sat back down. Rhydian then got up and said,"Tom, Shannon and I are going to Canada...for personal reasons." He sat down and Mr. Jeffries smiled in our direction.

Mr. Jeffries began to teach the lesson. I was lost in thought when Rhydian tapped me. I looked over and be handed me a gift bag. I looked inside and saw an A4 frame. It was a sketch of me. One side human, one side wolf with a Yin Yang parting (a curvy parting. I don't know how to describe it.). It was beautiful. Inside the bag there was also a gold bracelet with blue and green spheres and a halved pendant.

 Inside the bag there was also a gold bracelet with blue and green spheres and a halved pendant

"Rhydian this amazing!" I whispered. I was tearing up. I turned in my seat and hugged him. "Thank you so much Rhydian. You're the best friend I've ever had!" He chuckled and I released him from my hug. I put on the bracelet and put the frame back into the bag and put it into my school bag.

The bell rang and I was beaming at Rhydian. I toyed with the bracelet and couldn't stop smiling. It was absolutely gorgeous and it came from my best friend.

Our next lesson was Science. I was on my way to the lab with Rhydian when Jimi called my name. I stopped and turned around. "What?" "Just wanted to say...I'm gonna miss you." I had a confused look on my face. "Jimi we don't even talk. And when we do you insult me!" I smiled at this.

"Well...it's still sad to see a classmate go. Stay sane Welshie." He directed the last part at Rhydian. "Goodbye Jimi." I replied.

It was the end of the school day. We were all walking out of school. "I'm gonna miss all of you terribly! Group hug!!" "You love your hugs." Tom said. "That is so right Tom!" I smiled at them as they came in for the hug. It was a heartfelt and meanigful hug. I was leaving all my friends. Being forced to make new ones later... "Remember guys I'm only one call away, as Charlie Puth said." "We know." Shannon replied. "I love you guys!!" With that we all went our separate ways.

Rhydian, Tom and Shannon went over to Maddy's, while I went over to Casey and Lou's. Tonight was my last night...

A/N: Sorry if this seems rushed. I want to move to season 4 asap! Thx for the reads and votes!