Chapter 4: Lazy Day

World Wide Love
Chapter 4: Lazy Day's

In the morning, you woke up to the smell of pancakes. Your lips curled into a smile and you got up. After getting dressed and quickly doing your daily routine, you dragged yourself downstairs.

There, you were met by Germany, who was cooking, and Japan, who was sitting at the table and reading something. As you entered the kitchen you said, "good morning." with a half asleep voice.

Without turning away from the pancakes, Germany replied, along with Japan, "good morning."

You plopped yourself onto a chair, opposite Japan and sat up.

"Here." Germany said, placing a plate in front of you, in front of Japan, and finally where he sat. You replied with a quiet "thanks." and began eating. They tasted amazing, and you were shocked that Germany could cook so well.

You finished the food and set the plate in the sink. You heard Germany sigh behind you and as soon as you stepped away from the sink, he went to wash up, "I would complain that you don't wash up after yourself, but you're the guest, I guess."

You giggled, "I'm sorry, I'll try to wash up next time."

With that, you left to read upstairs but got stopped by Germany, "did you tell your boss about the attack?" He asked

"No... Why should I?"

"Well, you should tell him you were attacked, and if you can, describe the man."

"Oh.. Yea, ok I'll call him."

Upstairs, you got your phone, and called your boss. He picked up fairly quickly, "hello? Why are you calling?"

"I wanted to tell you about an attack. It happened yesterday." you told your boss about the attack, and includes as much detail as possible.

"Hmm.. Do you know what the man looked like?" He asked.

"No, I was in so much shock, I didn't really look at him... I do remember him shaving blonde hair though.." You replied, thoughtfully.

Your boss sighed, "that isn't much help.. If you ever get attacked, pay attention to who it is, that would be helpful."

"Ok.. Anyways, that's all I needed."

"Ok, bye." he ended the call and you lied down on your bed. You touched your neck, where the knife was and thought for a few seconds.

'That was close.. How come I can't remember anything about that man except the hair?'

You sighed and grabbed the book you were reading and carried on with it.

~

While reading the book, you were swallowed into the magical land of fantasy. It made you loose track of time, and block out the world outside of the book. Therefore, you hadn't even realised Germany was in the room, and when he spoke, you jumped up, the book flying in the air.

"God, don't scare me like that!" I said with your hand on your chest, "could've given me a heart attack.. Anyways, yes?"

He looked at you, "I just came to ask if you're ok because you didn't come out for quite a while."

"Oh, yes I'm ok. I was just reading.." You laughed awkwardly, "you know how easy it is to get lost in a book?"

Germany noticed the conversation was getting awkward, so he stood up and left, "well if you want anything to eat, there's going to be food in the fridge. Me, Italy, and Japan have to leave for.. About a few hours."

"Ok! Well bye!" You mentally screamed 'yay!!' And waited for the 3 to leave.

As soon as they were out, you blasted your favourite song and started to dance to it, and sing it at the top of your lungs. For a second, you felt sorry for the neighbours but soon you shook the thought off and carried on.

~

About 1 hour later, you were tired from all the dancing, and out of breath from the singing and decided to go to sleep. It was fairly early, but you couldn't manage to stay awake and sleep soon took over.

[omg this chapter had 666 words before this A/N]