Chapter 8: Decorating The Room

World Wide Love
Chapter 8: Decorating The Room

You were up, and after breakfast you and Germany were ready to start decorating your room. Since you didn't have anything that you wouldn't mind getting messy, except that one pair of trousers, you ended up borrowing a shirt from Germany. It was a little too big, but it could do.

You and Germany were in the empty room, after you finished taking the things out from it. You covered the floor in newspaper, and took a roller then dipped it in the (f/c) paint and began painting. Germany was doing the higher bits, and you ended up doing the lower bits.

Near the end, as you stood up, to get more paint, Germany lowered himself to also get some paint, causing his roller to hit your face. You felt the cold paint on your face and smirked. You dipped a finger in the paint and put it on Germany's face.

He jumped back a bit, as the paint was cold then put his whole hand in the paint and smeared it all over your face.

"Hey! You started it!" You shouted and also dipped your hand in the paint, then smeared it over his face.

He grabbed you, and pushes you against his chest, then out his hand in the paint again. As he was painting all over your face, you tried to get out of his grip, "aww, (y/n) is upset?" He said, mocking you.

You frowned and tried to reach up to his face, but failed, and only ended up with him getting more paint over your face.

When he finally released you, you reached up, and messed up his hair. Not realising it, you did it with your hand that was covered in paint.

Germany looked at you, and you already began running away. You were in a corner and he slowly walked closer to you. You knew what was coming, and you knew there was no escape, so you just accepted it.

His hand scooped up a bit of paint and he put it all over your (h/c) hair. You screamed and tried to escape, but it was too late.

He had a smirk plastered on his face as more paint kept pouring over your hair, and you continued screaming.

Of course, this caught Italy's attention and he ran into the room to see what was happening. He laughed at you and Germany, and walked off, unnoticed.

Later on you were finishing off some details with a brush, and thought this would be a perfect moment to get Germany back. You snuck up behind him, and flicked the paint, from the paintbrush, at him, just as he turned around.

He snatched the paintbrush off you and painted over your face, where there wasn't any paint yet, causing you to have a nearly fully (f/c) face.

All this messing about made the day fun, and the room was finished just before 6pm.

You both smiled proudly at your work, and went off to get changed. You had some spare clothes in his room, for when you were done, and he let you go take a shower first.

After the shower, you walked out from the bathroom, all clean and with a towel rapped around your hair. He went in, and also sorted himself out.

Since your room was drying, and there was nothing in it, Germany told you to sleep in his room, and he ended up sleeping on the couch.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(h/c) = hair colour