Untrusting

Maxine
I am sitting in my house and I realize that the the room in the next door neighbor is the guy named. What's his name. Adam that's his name. Yea Adam's room is right next to mine the only thing is that the is a tree between us. I go and sit on the tree and he sees me while I am sitting and asks what am I doing.
"Oh just enjoying the moonlight." I claim loudly because of the wind.
"Well just don't fall because of the wind, you could really get hurt and you could have serious injuries." He says I hate when people are smart.
"Don't be a good boy and don't come out here. Come on don't be a pussy." I state loudly.
"No I have to study." Well that's was ironic.
"Okay be a pussy and a good boy cya tomarrow."
I climbed back on my windowsill and waved and went to my bed. Then sleep taking me over.
ADAMS POINT OF VIEW
She called me a good boy ugh I hate it. So that night I ran an extra mile because I was so mad. I ran and ran and ran so I couldn't run any longer. I ran back home and went to sleep. The next morning and went to the ring and completely worked my butt off. I didn't really know what else to do I just felt as though I couldn't trust her. I normally don't tell anyone that I work out or that I am a boxer. I am not as good as everyone thinks. I am done with everyone say things to me or pushing me around. Now I am going to be who I was before this school before I changed my life around I am going to be a bad ass.