Big Bad Badass

Maxine pov.
So I woke up to the slam of doors. I see my dad screaming and my mom crying. This is a normal day for me realizing almost half the neighbor can hear. I don't feel bad at all because if I have to deal with it so do they. Well that was when my dad raised his hand and you heard it smack. That was my breaking point I ran down stairs to face that ass. I looked at him and screamed " What the hell do you think you are doing. She is your wife you asshole you never raise your hand to a women again. If you do it better be to me no one else." I finished off my little blow up.
"You little bitch you can't say what I can or can't do." He says with a snare.
"I can so bring it." I claim. I put my fists up and I got ready. He throw his first punch and I caught it. He throw the other and I caught them to.
"Big mistake you ass." He was then on the floor with a cracked head, broken arm, and shattered knee cap. My mom on the other hand with a bruised face is screaming and yelling at me for hurting him.
"Why would you do that to your poor father," I could hear the tremble she is scared of me, great.
"He hurt you mom why can't you see that why can't you see that he isn't who he used to be." I started to tremble. "You know what mom I am going to the boxing rink, see ya." I ran all the way there and seen a really badass motorcycle.
Adams point of view
I wake up to screaming and I thought it was normal. So instead I think about it I went to the rink. I was working on technic and precision, when I seen a hot girl wearing a leather jacket, black and white shirt, and leggings looking at my motorcycle me being my old self. I started to walk to it and when I got there I said "Hey, what are doing there." That's when it hit me I know her. She is my next door neighbor, fuck. "Adam, what are you doing at the boxing rink. Is this yours." She said in awe. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden I kissed her. It felt amazing. I pulled back and she said, "That was......" I cut her off by saying "incredible." With my signature smirk but what came next surprised me.