Chapter one bad girls life

I am Maxine Martha Andrews I am considered a "bad girl" but I am a smart bad girl. I am no geek but no sheek either. I have to go to a new school because I got kicked out of school because I beat the living shit out of this guy who said I was a weak link so ya. I not the kinda of person who is scared of falling hard and hitting rock solid and I still keep good grades to so bring it life, oh and did I mention I have never been in love.
     *******************************
I am at the school and I look around I see the geeks, populars, jocks, goths, and then the outcasts. I walk around as a very preppy girl walks up and states" do you know where your going because it looks like you need some help!! So please allow me to show you the door." I turn around and say "it looks to me that you don't know how to apply makeup let me help," I pull out some lip stick and put it all over her face. She starts trying to hit me and I catch both her hands. " big mistake," and before I knew it she is on the floor with everyone looking at me. I start walking with my head down and I run into something. I ran into a guy. He had brown hair and blue eyes with big black rimmed glasses. I say "sorry," and walk away the look he gave me intimated me a lot and it scared me a little but I surly didn't show it. This year was going to be some crap.
     ****************************
We had to move because this school was to far away but when we made it to the knew house I took my skateboard and went for a ride but yet again that day I ran into something. It was the same guy from earlier.
"I swear you keep running into me on purpose," he spats and he has a very husky voice.
" Well hey it is not my fault you keep getting in my way." Well I can't take this any more because I live next door and it is going to be a long week.
"Well hey may I at least know your name if you are going to be living next door," he says.
"Sure my name is Maxine Andrews and yours."
" Sure my name is Adam Samuels."
Well maybe this year isn't going to be that bad.