Alone..

I woke up and saw the moon shining in the back of the truck and we were still driving because I felt the bumps still. I didn't know where I was at, for all I know I could be in a different state. I didn't even know what I was feeling worried,scared,sad. I tried kicking my feet to get the tape off my ankles but It didn't work. I started to sob uncontrollably, I was hopeless. I had no one and I don't even know what he will do to me. Where was I? Was I not alone, was there another girl? Some many thoughts were running through my mind. Why me? I don't understand.. I closed my eyes and thoughts of my mother rolled in and I could only thinking of her crying when the police find me dead. I know there is no possible way I could escape who ever this person is. I wish I never left to the school park, I should have stayed home and maybe helped my dad or played with my little brother Tommy. I continued to cry until my body slammed against something very hard, I groaned. I had a feeling the car stopped because all I heard was the crickets chirping. I then heard the back of the car open as I tried to turn my head around but someone was pulling my feet. I then got dropped to the floor and I started to breathe slowly and my eyes were suddenly closing.

How Did You Like The Second Chapter? Comment What You Think Is Gonna Happen Next! Vote Vote Vote!!! :) I Know It's Short But It Will Do...