⭐One⭐

°Bianca Alice Parker

I pushed and squeezed through the large crowd of people trying to get to class before I was late again.

There was at least over one hundred people in this one hall all trying to make it to their classes before the late bell rings and we all got detention.

People were pushing and shoving which wasn't making the issue any better.

I was almost there when I was pushed into the ground and all of the heavy books fell as well.

"Watch it!" I yelled to whoever pushed me at a time like this.

"Whatever" Someone yelled back carelessly.

"Bianca why are you on the floor?" One of my pals Emma asked as she past me.

Emma Paxton was tall, blond and beatiful. She was very popular and basically had boys at their knees. Her blond hair hung past her shoulders and her makeup was simple. She still looked like a model. Especially with her blue eyes which added even more to her beauty.

"I was pushed" I told her as I tried to gather my books. "Please help?" I asked looking for my chemistry book.

"Can't, If im late one more time I'll get detention" She said walking backwords to her class.

"But-"

"Love ya!" Then she ran into the classroom before she was late.

Greatfully, I gather all my books and had ten seconds to get to class.

I ran to the Chemistry room but the bell rung.

"Dammit" I mutterd walking into class late.

"Ahh, Ms.Parker late again?" Mr.Do, my Chemistry techer asked.

I tightly closed my eyes and turned into his direction.

"Mr.Dough pleaassseee" I begged as he gave me a detention slip saying I had a week full of it.

"Take a seat" He said walking over to the podium.

I walked over to my seat next to my other friend Kendall Patterson.

Kendall had black hair and brown eyes. She was effortlessly beatiful.

"Why were you late?" She asked rasing her natrually arched eyebrow.

"The hall was crowded and I got pushed my books fell and Emma was no help" I breifly explained and she nodded.

The class rush by quickly and so did my others then I had detention in the library.

"Ok, Welcome to denintion im Mr. James and I'll ket you whisper amongst yourselfs but the cell phones aren't an option so drop them in the basket." The detention advisor said to us before walking around us with a basket. We all place our babies in the basket and we won't see them for another two hours .

"Well, detention has offically began" He said walking out the doors, leaving us alone.

"He won't be back" A familiar voice said to everyone.

I turned to see Nate Maloney the schools delinquent.

"Shhhh" I hissed before turning facing a wall.

"Fresh face" He said sitting across me. "Name?" He asked me.

"Leave me alone"

"Nope" he smirked.

"Look, Im not in the mood right now and the last thing I need is you bothering me for the next two hours" I stated. He looked like he was gonna stop before he smiled and said Nope again.

"Well, you talk Im taking a nap" I said laying my head and putting on my hood.

"Ok" he started "My name is Nate Maloney, I like sex, my favorite position is doggie and I hate loose pus-"

"Woah!" I said putting my head up." Too much information" I letted him know.

He breifly laughed "I was just kidding, chill" he said ruining his hand over his hair. "Well I wasn't kidding" He told ms making me groan.

"Too much for the little virgin?" he playfully asked.

"Who said I was a virgin?" I asked.

"So you're not a virgin?"

"Yes I'm a virgin now fuck off"

"Nope"

"Are yous seiously gonna bother me for two hours!?"

"Maybe" I looked at him and growled."Welcome to detention"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨