~chapter three~

btw I picture Sydney as lily Collins and julia as Indiana Evans but if you don't picture them that way you can picture them whatever you want.

It was now the night of the party and I am literally freaking out. I still am not dressed and I only have an hour until julia picks me up.

I go and get my dress out of the closet and take off my pajama top and bottoms and slide on my dress. I look at my self in the mirror wishing that I had more curves. Everybody's gonna laugh at me I just know it.

I go into the bathroom and take my hair out of the bun I had it in and just run my hands through my hair since it already has a lot of waves in it. Then I apply a little bit of mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, and blush finishing my look off I put on black heels.

Oh my god it's that time.

I hear knocking coming down stairs I quickly grab my phone and purse and go out the door greeted by julia looking beautiful in her dress.

"hi you look great" "you to" she says then we walk to her car door and take off to Harry's house.

Or should I say a mansion Jesus Christ its huge what are his parents billionaires. Julia parks her car and  we get out. We walk up to the Front door and the nasty smell of alcohol and Weed surrounds me.

oh my god I think I'm gonna puke.

I try to find someone I know other than julia because she went to go hang out with Niall in the living room but I have absolutely no luck.

So I decide to go to the bathroom when I'm walking up the stairs I hear loud moans ok holy shit.I go to one of the doors and open it where it reveals A girl grinding on Harry against the wall.

Having no control of my body I run out of the room not noticing that I slammed the door.

I run down the stairs and go to the living room and grab julia by the hair taking her away from Niall's Lap. "what the heck" she pouts "I-I just saw Harry having sex with someone" I gag.

"ok let's leave now" she says looking at me with sympathy "ok" I say back while we start to walk to her car. After about two minutes of silence julia finally speaks up. "You know syd your an amazing person and you definitely shouldn't waste your time waiting on someone like Harry because  your to good of a person for your heart to get broken over and over again and even thought we just met not even a week ago I can already call you my best friend and I won't let anyone hurt you as much as I've gotten hurt before" she says looking straight ahead not letting her eyes fall away from the road.

"that was the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me" I say letting a tear fall out of my eye.

God why am I being so emotional.

"it's true you might not see it but I do"she says turning her head to look at me."stop your gonna make me cry even more" I laugh wiping my eyes. "I'll do it as much as I need to make you see how wonderful you are".

"to bad it's my stop" I laugh getting out of the car "hey, wait thanks for the ride" I say waving good bye "no problem I'll text you later" she says back to me.

I walk into my house being welcomed by Mia's music blasting from upstairs. "mom" I yell "why is her music so loud".

"don't you remember Mia's friend Abigail is sleeping over" she says laughing "UGH" I groan running up the stairs slamming Mia's door open.

"lower the volume please I have a headache" "fine" she rolls her eyes.

That went well.

I go into my room and jump onto my bed taking my ear buds out of my drawer and plugging them into my phone wanting to Liston to music. Drive comes on next in shuffle and I can't help but get up throw my ear buds down and dance blaring my music as loud as I can.

I'm not gonna lie I love to dance. As the song goes on i shake my head around making my messy bun fall out. I swivel my hips and move my arms to the best of the music.

The song finished and I lay back down on my bed tired even though it's only 10:30 and I can't fall asleep because all I can hear is Mia and Abigail talking about "how cute some of the boys in their grade are".

So I decide to take out my laptop and watch Netflix for a little while.

At 11:02 I get a text from julia saying look out your window. I look out my window seeing julia with a bag of clothes in her hand.

"your mom said I could stay the night because you looked miserable when you came home and thought that you would like some company" she looks up smiling at me.

"oh my god come in, come in"

Julia barges in with chipotle in her hand and smirks at me."I wanted to surprise you"she states giggling. "your the best" I laugh taking the bag of chipotle out of her hand and grabbing one of the burritos from inside of it and biting into it.

"hmm it's so good" I say "I know right" she says.

It's like heaven just exploded in my mouth.

"What do you want to do I'm bored" she asks "I don't know"I shrug. "let's go on omegle I bet you'll give someone a boner" she laughs. "should we" I ask laughing at her stupid joke.

"yeah" she smirks

When julia logs onto her account we call a random person and let me tell you I think I peed myself.

This really scary ass man answers and I already know that I'm regretting this...