~Chapter one~

*Sydney's pov*

When I was younger my mom used to read me stories about princesses and princes and how they would always have a happily ever after,I guess those stories were wrong because as I sit here in my new room in my new house I finally realize that my life doesn't have a happily ever after. Breaking my thoughts I hear a loud knock on the door."Sydney dinner is ready"my mom says from the other side of the room" "ok I'll be right down"....

When I get down to the kitchen table my mom and dad are talking about my new school and how they are "worried that I won't be able to make a lot of friends" when they finally realize that I have approached they both say at the same time "oh uhhhh" "it's fine" I say as I sit down. To be  Honest there probably right.

When dinner is finally over I say goodnight to my parents and my 13 year old younger sister Mia and go up to my room I guess u could say music always makes me feel better so I put on the radio,as the music drifts off I find myself falling asleep.

"Beep,beep,beep"the annoying noise I have been dreading since the day my mom and dad had told me that we would be moving,the noise that says it's time to get up and go to a new school. Finally after another 10 minutes I get up and put on a mint green t-shirt with black high waisted jean shorts  and a pair of converse.

I guess if I'm being forced to go to a new school i may as well look nice.

When I'm done getting changed I say my goodbyes to my mom and dad.When I start to walk down the road to school I accidently collide with a young blonde teenage girl that looks about my age.

"I'm..I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make u fall" I say as I help the girl up "it's fine I was the one who wasn't paying attention" the girl laughs. After a few moments of silence the girl says "well anyways my names Julia" "Sydney" I say surprised that she is still talking to me and hasn't left yet.

"are you from around here I haven't seen u before" says Julia "actually no I just moved here from Washington  I'm starting my first day of school at Meadow Brook High" "omg seriously I go there I can show u all around the school kinda like your own personal tour guide"Julia says over excitedly "that would be amazing" I say surprisingly pleased by the gesture.

For the rest of the way to school we talk about the classes I will be in starting today and that Julia's classes are coincidently practically all the same as mine except for one, Spanish which is not my thing.

Now that we are in front of the gigantic school I finally realize that my parents spent more money than they have said that they had to spend to put me in this school.

"Wow this school is huge"I say shocked "I know but that isn't even the best part" Julia says slightly smirking "what do you mean" I say interested "you'll see when u go inside" by the way she says it I find myself wanting to go inside more than I thought.

"Can we go in"I say excitedly "yeah let's go" says Julia. When we walk into the school I see something that makes my heart explode from the inside....A recording studio.

"Julia this school is so nice I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I'm happy that I moved" "I knew you would be" says Julia "so when do classes start" I ask curiously "shit lets go " Julia says scared that she will be late.

When we walk into our first class of the day I take a seat right next to Julia because I'm really fucking shy.

When class is over i head into a locker room to put on a pair of black shorts and a white tank top to run track which is probably going to be the bright side of my day. Now that Julia is finally here we walk out to the field together.

I start running while Julia screams "wait up" "can't keep up" I laugh "no I can't" she says laughing back. By the Time I finish 4 laps Julia is still on her second lap so to brace my time I decide to right in my journal that I got back in my old town I lived in that I had to use for writing how I feel in it for rehab.

But some thing catches my eye a curly haired boy with beautiful green eyes passing a football back and fourth. I wonder who that is he's really hot "JULIA COME HERE" I scream while she's finishing her third lap "ok coming" she screams while running over to me "what is it" she huffs exhaustedly.

"Who is that" I say pointing to the curly haired boy "That's Harry Styles the most popular boy in school u have to really have something to get with him why you crushing" Julia says smirking. "Maybe a little" I say turning bright red "go talk to him" Julia says still smirking "are you shitting me no way" I say "well today's your lucky day" Julia says pointing to the boy running over here to get the ball.

"just my luck" I say nervous "hi harry"says Julia "who's this?" Harry asks pointing to me "this is Sydney she's new here she just moved here from Washington" "wow this must be a big struggle moving and all" harry says "yeah It is" I say quietly "we'll see you around" harry says running back to the blonde haired boy he was playing football with " yeah" I say glad that the conversation is over.

"It's ok even if u do like him he already has a girlfriend that's her over there" says Julia pointing to a blonde haired girl wearing a cheerleading outfit "let me guess shes captain and all that" I say rolling my eyes "yeah but that's not all, shes super popular and if she finds out you like harry your done" says Julia "what's her name" I ask "Kylie" Julia says watching the blonde boy harry is with.

"She sounds like a bitch" "she is" julia says laughing "but everybody expects them together" she adds on stating like it was obvious.

I'm sorry for such a short chapter I'm new at this I hope you all enjoy it, I have big plans for this book :)