Chapter two

Right before we left... I wrote a note to the others. I told them we'd me back for them. That we promise we leave them behind. That I wouldn't let be held captive in there forever.

I taped the note to the inside of the door leading to the area everyone's sleeping quarters are, and walked out to meet the rest of the group in the common area.

As I was walking out, Eevee stopped me.

Eevee is six, and although she doesn't look like much she can do a lot. She's pretty smart, she knows her way around, she's strong, and she can fly, really well.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

I sighed. "We're leaving."

"Can you take me too?" She was so excited. So hopeful.

I started to say no but she cut me off.

"I'll stay out of the way. And I can tell you where said places are. I'm really good at that. Please. I can't take it here anymore."

She looked like she was about to start crying.

I checked the time on the clock behind her. "Alright. You have five minutes to get your things together and meet me in the commons" her eyes lit up and she hugged me.

"Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me."

I'm sorry this one is on the shorter side but I didn't feel like the rest that I wrote would really fit.... I'll put up the next chapter soon.