Chapter six

The attendant grabbed my arm and pushed me down the hall to the last door on the left.

The room was completely spotless.... Except for one girl in a straight jacket quietly humming in the corner.

She sees us and tries to move farther away. Her wide grey eyes extremely wide.

"Calm down Helena I have no use for you now" that seems to calm her down a bit. Her eyes soften and she shifts her gaze to me, and smiles.

I can't imagine why any person being kept here would have any reason to smile. Although she's more than likely gone insane from whatever the attendant has done to her.

There is an extra straight jacket in the corner and the attendant puts me in it. I don't struggle. I'm tired from the day. My head hurts from the head butt earlier. And I'm worried about my friends. Eevee especially.

Once the attendant has left I sit in the corner opposite Helena.

"Hello", I say, as politely as possible.

"Hi..." She's excruciatingly quiet.

I decide not to say anything.

After a few moments she goes back to humming.

I start to regret running away. Maybe we should've stayed.
It's fault that we're in here.
I shouldn't have let Eevee come.
Is Willow ok?

Those are just a few of the things that run through my mind as I listen to Helena hum a tune I'd never heard before.

Now that I look at her, Helena really is beautiful.

She has medium length, wavy red hair. A perfectly pointed nose. And freckles on her cheeks.

However, she's she looks as if she hasn't left this room in ages. Her skin is an ashen grey. She extremely malnourished. And she looks like she hasn't slept in days.

The door is opened and the same attendant enters.

He takes off our straight jackets and leads us down a hall and up two flights of stairs to a large room that looks like a cafeteria.

He pushes us into the room and locks the door behind us.

In the room is a large buffet and roughly around fifty tables.

We walk to the buffet and grab plates.

I was surprised when I looked at the buffet and the food didn't look like mush.

There was corn and chicken and green beans and various amounts of other foods. It certainly wasn't a five star restaurant but it was a lot better than anything I'd ever had.

IK it's short but one of my friends just randomly texted me and told me to update.... And I already had this... I wasn't done with it but whatever...