Chapter five

They took us to a huge building directly in the centre of the city.

It was a blinding white colour dark grey accents. Almost like tiger stripes, but more abstract.

It had a dark grey door, perfectly matching the colour of the accents on the building itself.

It was beautiful really. But I had this feeling that it wouldn't be as pretty in the inside.

Of course, I was correct.

The inside was horrific. The Hallway we walked down didn't show many signs of the horrific things that went on behind doors. And neither did the people there.

Even if they didn't work there they seemed happy. With their wide eyes and bright smiles.

Even if they weren't being kept captive there they seemed insane. With their wide eyes and bright smiles.

A/N: I'm so incredibly sorry for all the descriptions. I just want to insure that you guys understand what I'm imagining cause most of it will be different from what you see....

Through the windows in the door I could see people. People in straight jackets. People with gags. People being raped by attendants.

They didn't seem to protest either. They later there with blank, glazed eyes taking it like they didn't feel anything. It was truly disgusting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They lead us into a room stained almost completely with a dark, thick, red substance that I could only imagine was blood.

In the corner was a small box with a rusted padlock on it. It smelled rancid and coated the entire room in the same smell.

I gagged, but Willow barfed. Multiple times.

The attendant leading us appeared to enjoy this and decided to put Willow in this room.

She pleaded and begged for him not too but he wouldn't listen to her. He threw her in the room and closed the door behind her.

I was infuriated. Willow was probably my best friend out of all the people we brought with us, I wasn't going to let her be tortured by these.... Whatever they were. I hadn't figured it out yet.

I had no more time to think about it. I head butted the attendant as hard as I could, given the circumstances, but he didn't budge.