Chapter 5

Ron's POV:

It was so unexpected of Hermione to run off like that. I hope she wasn't jealous of Liana.

If or if not I still feel terrible. I want to apologize I just don't know what for.

Maybe I could say, 'Hermione are you alright?' Then she could reply. Then j could say 'I'm so sorry you ran off like that. Was it my fought?'.

No that doesn't sound good. It sounds...cheesy.

"Ah!" Hermione swirls as we both hit the floor.

I wouldn't had fallen but I tripped over my own feet.

"Hermione!" I scream with delight.

Without thinking I hug her.

"Ron?" Her voice sounds hoarse.

She has reddish stains around her eyes.

"I'm sorry!" I blurt.

"What for?" She asks with a confused but interested look.

"For making you run out like that." I look down at the floor.

"Oh. It's alright. I just thought you didn't want a girlfriend. I guess I was a little..." She trails off.

"Jealous." I finish for her.

Hermione shrugs her shoulders and bites her lip. She looks so cute when she does this.

"Bye." She walks away.

"Bye." I say to myself after she's out of earshot.

~~

"Harry! Harry! Wake up! It's Christmas!" I slake harry awake childishly.

I'm not so excited about the presents as I am for my surprise to Hermione.

"Good morning!" Ginny and Hermione greet us when we walk into the common room.

After we all exchange gifts I stand up. I'm surprised and not surprised with Hermione's gift to me at the same time. It's some picture of me her and Harry. Well it's a photo album of a each year. I like it.

But there's an empty page for this year. I know exactly what to put in it.

We all walk to the great hall for breakfast. I look over at the Slytherin table. Pretty much everyone is back over there. Same for us and Ravenclaw.

Hufflepuff puff has a lot of people back to. I reach into my pocket. Yep. It's still in there.

I take slow deep breaths and prepare myself. What if she says no? I shake off negative thoughts.

I bow down in one knee...

Hermione's POV:

Ron bows down on one knee in front of me. My heart stops. I look across the table where Harry and Ginny are grinning widely.

I turn my attention back to Ron. The whole great hall is quiet and everyone, including the teachers are staring eagerly. Even Slytherin are staring.

"Hermione Jean Granger, will you marry me?" Ron's while face is red but he still looks cute.

I fling myself into his arms. "Yes! Yes Ronald!" I kiss him.

Awes surround us. Harry and Ginny hug us.

I then realize what just happened. My ex-boyfriend purposes to me! And now

That I said yes Ginny and I are going to be sister in laws!

Then the great Hall goes quiet once more as eyes watch Harry go to his knee.

" Ginerva Molly Weasley, will you marry me?" Harry asks the same question.

"Yes!" Ginny replies.

I hold my giggles at 'Ginerva'. I never knew that was her name.

Me and Ron hold each other. And finally the wedding day comes.