Chapter 1

Hey! Hope you enjoy! This Hermione's POV! If you don't read this then you'll get confused in who's POV it is so that'll teach you to read authors notes!

_____________

I sat out side of Hogwarts against an old broken tree. The shade of it felt cold in late November.

I felt someone take a seat next to me. I leaned my head against his shoulder. His arm held me.

Ron moved his hand into mine. It was our last year in Hogwarts and me, Harry, Ron and Ginny were all prefects for Gryffindor.

We had our own room. As did the prefects of Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

"Soooo" Ron prompted, "wanna go inside?" Today was a Saturday.

"Why?" I asked in a tired tone. I was always tired when I sat outside like this.

"Because..." Ron made me giggle.

"Fine!" I agreed.

Ron got up and helped me up. We held hands as we walked inside.

We walked up to the prefect common room. The portrait was Dumbledore.

Inside only Draco Malfoy sat on the sofa. He turned when we walked in. He was all alone.

"Granger! Weasel!" He glared at us.

Me and Ron shared a glare back at him. I've always hated Malfoy.

"Well...go on then!" He snapped at us.

"Why don't you?!" I snapped in more of a demand then a question.

"Shut it mud blood!" He snapped back.

"Don't call her that!" Ron stepped forward holding me closer.

I felt protected when he did this. Our relationship started when we first kissed in the chamber of secrets during the great battle of Hogwarts.

"What are you going to do Weasel?!" Malfoy taunted.

"Shut up you jerk!" Ron glared at him.

"Oh no!" Malfoy cried sarcastically.

Of course he had to be a head boy of slytherin!

"Mud bloods should die!" Malfoy pursed his lips and raised his wand so it pointed directly at me.

"You wouldn't!" Ron stepped in front of me.

I knew Malfoy wouldn't do it but I didn't feel good with Ron doing this. What if Malfoy killed Ron?

I stepped up so that I was sided by Ron.

"Reducto!" I was sent flying back. I hit the wall. My breath left me for seconds but the world was black.