Liam Payne-Our New Home

Imagine

********************************

It's Christmas. You and Liam just left his parents house because he had a surprise for you. You can't see anything because he blind folded you.

You feel the car stop and he helps you get out of the car. "Liam! Where are we going?" You said in between laughs. "Just a little bit farther." He tells you.

A few more steps later, he stops you. "Okay. Now take off your blind fold." You do as he says and take it off to see a door. "This...uh...is a nice door , Li. But why?..." He laughed and tells you to open your hand.

You do and he drops something tiny and cold into it.

It's a key.

You look up at him and smile. "Open it." He tells you. You open the door and walk into your new home.

You hear the door shut as you continue down the hallway. There's pictures already set up. You look at all the photos.

You came across the last frame in the hallway and you notice it's empty. "Liam...You forgot one." He comes up from behind you and wraps his arms around your waist.

"No I didn't. The photo that's going to be there hasn't happened yet. But it will. When we're ready to start a family.

You smile at the thought of little Liam's running around. "Merry Christmas, (Y/N). I love you." He says and kisses you.