Harry Styles-Birthday Party

Imagine...

********************

(Your POV)

I woke up to a loud banging noise downstairs. I sat up lazily and stretched. I looked at the clock and it read 9:30pm. I stood up and walked to the bathroom and showered, brushed my hair and teeth, and got dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue floral blouse. I checked out my appearance before I walked downstairs because usually my mom would have company around this time.

"Why is it so dark in-" I was cut off by a....

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone jumped out from wherever they were hiding and the lights came on at the same time.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)!" Yells everyone in unison.

I stood there with my mouth hanging open in shock. I forgot today was my birthday but at least everyone else remembered.

I looked around, everyone was here for my eighteenth birthday, and I noticed all my friends and family except for one person...

He was a tall boy that hung with my brother most of the time but I know I haven't met him before, he had dark curly hair, bright green eyes, and when he smiled dimples appeared and I have to admit he was extremely hot.

After my cake and presents, I went up to the bathroom to freshen up a bit more before I headed back downstairs. I took a deep breath in front of the mirror and turned to open the bathroom door. I started walking out when I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist.

"What the-" I started to say when I was then pinned up against the wall, blocked by that boy I didn't know.

"Hey love, happy birthday, I'm Harry" He had a charming smile that made me melt and he kept me pinned against the wall with his face just inches away from mine.

"Uh.... H-hi I'm-" I started.

"(Y/N)" he said before I could finish and looked into my eyes.

I just stayed against the wall admiring his features. He was so hot and I could feel his minty breathe on my face.

"Your very beautiful love" he said leaning in closer.

"Uh thanks" I replied unable to speak another word.

I was about to say something else when I felt his lips crash into mine and his tongue gently wrestling with my own. He pinned my arms above my head and continued to kiss me passionately.

"I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me sometime (Y/N)" he said pulling away and caressing my cheek.

"Uh... Y-yeah I'd love too" I replied hesitantly.

"Good" he smiled happily and leaned in kissing me passionately.