Chapter 13: Kicked in the stomach

AN: Hey people! What is up? I Haven't updated in such a long time. I have recently gotten sick and I have been home from school for the past two days. Since I have nothing better to do I thought that I would update this story. I have another story that hasn't been publish yet but I really want to get it out there. It will not be publish till I am done with this story. I hope you enjoy. Love you.

              - Olivia's POV -

     Blurred vision. Muffled voices. Knots in my stomach. The feeling of passing out. "Olivia, Love? Are you alright?" I felt a small hand in mine. Mia. I shook my head. Michael, Ashton, and Calum were only six feet away now. It was too late. Can't run away now. I would look like an even bigger coward then I already was. Luke stepped in front of Mia and I. Cole took hold of my other hand. "Leave us the fuck alone." Luke said, his jaw clenched shut. Calum threw a punch at Luke. It made contact with cheek. Luke went limp hitting his head against the asphalt. Mia immediately left my side for his. Cole went to swing a punch at Calum. He deflected it and threw Cole to the side, knocking the wind out of him.

"Listen up you bitch. What in the hell made you think that it was going to be alright for you to make out with me." Calum said. He was holding my upper arm and crushing it. Tears threatened my eyes but I stopped them from falling. 

"You must be fucking insane. I didn't make out with you. YOU tried to kiss ME." I said back.

    Calum didn't like my response so he threw me to the ground. Ashton and Micheal stood on both of my sides the both kicked me in the sides. I groaned in pain.

   "Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that ever again." Calum growled.

  Pain was shooting through my body. Everything hurt. My eye started to close. "Olivia? Olivia!" Someone was calling my name from a distance. Mia came running over, she was the one calling my name. She was right on top of me but still sounded super distant.  My eyelids where heavy and I couldn't keep them over.

  "Olivia. Stay with me. Olivia, keep your eyes open. An ambulance is coming. Just stay with me till then." As much as Mia pleaded it wasn't going to help.

  Another body rush over to me. It was Cole. He was a bit beat up but would only need a couple band aids. 

  "Livi, baby, you need to stay awake. We need you to be okay. I need you. We all need you. Just remember we all love you." Cole was cradling me in his arms. He and Mia were both crying.

   At that moment I remembered so many things. I remembered all the fun times I had with Luke. Running around on the beach, seeing who could go higher on the swings. But one made me smile slightly. It was the time I broke my arm falling out of a tree when we were thirteen. Luke picked me up at ran me all the was home from this very park.

   Other things were rushing through my head. The first time I met Luke and Ashton. The time when I first met Cole, Dana, and Gabe. I remember my first kiss that I shared with Luke. I remember my first date with Cole. I remember the time when I first met Mia and how she was so nice to me. I remember the day when Luke and Ashton turned on me. I remember the day Luke hugged me at school and how he hasn't left my side.

   "I love you guys, too. I hope you will never forget that." At that moment the ambulance arrived and I blacked out.

I know it is super short but I think the next chapter is going to longer and the next couple of chapters are going to be sad. I am writing it in a way that I will not writing a second book after this. Lots of love. -Meghan