Chapter 1

Hey guys! I been wanting to write this story for so long and now I have. Hope you like it!

P.S. Don't hate me if you don't like it. T-T But I would love to see this be successful so can you please try to get others to read this. Rember to Vote, Comment, and possibly Follow.

_______________________________________________________________________________

*Hailey's POV*

I stand in my room on the phone with one of the devils. "Okay, okay. I understand Officer Currel. I will let you know if have the mood swings and to call you if I see anyone or anything acting weird." I say as I look out my window, "Okay. Love ya, bye." I hang up my phone and look at the children playing in the road.

'My new gaurdian had to be a police officer, how lame is that? I mean really just cause my parents were murdered in their sleep when I was 16 doesn't mean I need a gaurdian to watch over me. I'm now 17 freaking years old now. I just graduated High school. God, why do I have to go through with this?' I think to myself as I hop into my bed.

"Hi Beautiful." I hear from my closet. I snap my head towards my closet. And see a male figure standing there staring at me. He takes a step closer to me. And I saw he had a charcoal black hair. His skin was a bleach white. His eyes did not blink at all probably due to a lack of eyelids which must explain the black rings around his eyes. And his smile, his beautiful yet terrifing smile was huge. It was literally ear to ear, he probably carved that smile by the looks of it.

"Wha-What do you want?" I say slowly and carefully reaching for my knife to be prepared for an attack.

"What do want? Oh you may already know what I want, don't you Hailey?" He said getting onto my bed.

"J-Jeff?" I stumble, "You want to kill me." I sighed and grab hold of my knife. But once I did he pinned my arm down.

"Na ah ah." He said. "I don't want to kill such a beautiful young lady. I want you." He said taking the knife from my fingers.

I stare at him with disbelif. He's Jeff the Killer, the psychopathic killer. And he wants me. I am in so much trouble. He sat on top of me and took the knife gently sliding it across my face forming a smile. I felt blood trickle down my cheeks. I lay there crying.

"Aw don't cry. I love you. I don't want to hurt you." He said before kissing me, "Do you trust me?" he finished.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Mwhaha! Cliffhanger! So leave a comment, vote, and tell you peeps to check this story out. And remeber this: Stay cool and love Jeff the killer

And Let me know if you want more of this. If I don't have any comments I'll be sad. T-T And end this story. Don't let this or Jeff die. Do it for Jeff.

Go to sleep!