Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jeff’s POV

I held the girls hand as we walked through woods. I smirked and let go of her hand and sprinted into the woods leaving her there. I climbed a tree as soon as she was out of sight. She soon came running and fell to the ground, “What the hell Jeff?!” She screamed and clawed at the ground. She got up and kicked and punched the tree I was in. I laughed and feel backwards, “Oww.” I groaned and rubbed my back as I sit up. She went up to me and punched me. “Oh my; I brought a girl who can punch. I like it.” I said once I stood up and picked her up and slung her over my shoulder. I see Masky jog up to me and look at the girl whom was punching my back and screaming and cursing. He laughed and grabbed her head and pulled it up. “You got a beauty Jeff,” Masky said letting go of her head. I laughed and slung her onto his shoulder. “For you,” I said and ran off leaving her with Masky.

Hailey POV

I hugged Hoodie and buried my face into his chest while we lay in his bed. We were watching ‘Batman’ and he fell asleep half way through. I look at the door and see Ben with a camera. I got up and went to him, “What Ben?” I forgot that I changed into my pj’s before me and Hoodie started to watch the movie. It consisted of a skin tight undershirt and booty shorts. Ben noticed and smiled devilishly; I noticed and playfully pushed him. He laughed and took a picture of me before I went back to Hoodie’s bed. Hoodie woke up as I sat on the bed and hugged my knees. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I smiled and moved onto his lap and kissed his cheek, “Hoodie, baby, you sure?” I said and laid on the bed open for him. Hoodie nodded and stroked my chest and stomach. I closed my eyes and let his fingers rub and gently scratch my skin.

I panted as I placed my hands on Hoodie’s chest and pushed his sleeping body off of me. I crawled out of bed and got on my clothes. I stumbled down the hall and made my way down the hall. I went down the stairs but half way down I tripped and started to fall. A male figure caught me at the bottom of the stairs and groaned and looked up at him. I cursed and got out of his grasp, “Offender man, why are you here? Guys, why is he here?” I looked around the room and saw Splendor man sitting next to Sally. Alisha went up to me and looked at me in the eyes, “Family reunion?” She smiled softly and dragged me to the kitchen. She looked at me up and down then she remembered I was stumbling, “You didn’t. You did!” She yelled and frowned; she pushed me out of the kitchen and looked at everyone but ended her gaze at Offender man, “Do what you please to her.” She said and sat on the ground next to Eyeless Jack.  I looked at everyone with terror in my eyes. I look at the ground and let the tears fall down. I hear the door being thrown open. “Hailey?” Jeff said and ran to me. I wrapped my arms around him. I whimpered and cried, “Don’t let them hurt me.” I whimpered more and held him tighter.

He hugged back and hissed at everyone. “Alisha! What the hell?! You are gonna leave Hailey there to be raped for what? Having sex with her boyfriend?! You are a sick b*st*rd!” Jeff yelled and he looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. He picked me up and ran to Hoodie’s room. “Dude! Help!” I heard Jeff yell as I buried my face into the crook of Jeff’s neck. I heard Hoodie groan and then he looked at me he hissed and grabbed me from Jeff’s arms. He sat on the bed with me in his lap, “Hailey, baby? You okay? Did Jeff hurt you? What happened?” I looked at him and shook my head and hugged him tighter before getting up to hug Jeff, “I’m okay, Jeff didn’t hurt me, and he saved me. Alisha left me on the ground for Offender man to… rape me.” I whimpered and hugged Jeff tightly. “Thank you Jeff. I’m sorry I hurt you.” I quietly say before I looked up and kissed his cheek. He smiled and kissed me before walking to the door to make sure no one could enter. Hoodie sat on the bed watching me sit on the ground next to Jeff.

I let out a heavy sigh and looked at Hoodie. “Hoodie, I-I’m sorry. But I’d rather be with Jeff. Sure he can be an a** but I love him and that’s what counts. I do love you but I love Jeff more. I’m sorry.” I say and hugged Jeff who looked at me with a surprised look. He smiled and hugged me back.

Sierra’s PoV

I hugged Slendy from behind and hissed his cheek. “So um. Should I go and talk to Hailey and Jeff? Or leave them be?” I asked him while looking up the stairs wondering if everything was okay. Slendy nodded his head and went back to talking to Splendy and Offendy. I ran up the stairs and knocked on Hoodie’s door knowing they were in there. “Who is it?” I hear Jeff’s voice and a few sounds as if someone was walking away from door. I knocked again and called out, “It’s me, Sierra.” I saw the door open and an almost silent come in.

“Everything okay? And Hailey I’m sorry for being such a b*tch.” I way as I walked in. They nodded their heads and Hailey stood up and went right to me. I did the unexpected, I hugged her and she hugged back sobbing quietly.

“Thanks for being here; at least I have a friend whom will still be by my side.” She said quietly.

“No problem. Slender is trying to get Splendor and Offender to leave.” I said rubbing her back soothingly.

Tiff’s PoV

I gasped when I watch BEN hide something in his room. I giggled and went into his room and try to find what he hid. “Looking for something?” I hear a voice call from BEN’s computer. I fell backwards and see BEN half through his computer looking at me laughing. I flipped him off and gave him a look that could kill. He laughed and daggled a bag above my head. I gasped and snatched it and looked at it.

“You got it!” I yelled cheerfully. He nodded and sat on his bed smiling as he watched me place some of the drugs in my eyes like how BEN taught me to do. I laughed and laid on the ground giggled at nothing.

Masky’s PoV

I walked in the door with the girl and went to the basement. “So stay here till I get back.” I said and went to Hoodie’s room. I saw Slender man talking to Splendor man and Offender man; I smirked noticed something was off. I ran the rest of the way to Hoodie’s room.

“Hoodie! Bro! Baby!” I yelled banging on the door. I saw Jeff opened and pull me in and shut the door quickly. I saw Hailey and Sierra hugging and then I knew something was up. I looked at Hoodie and his hands were buried in his face. “Guys what happened? What’s going on?” I said panicking.

They looked at me and Hailey went up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I looked at her freaking out. “Alisha got mad at me for having sex with Hoodie then left me on the kitchen floor to be raped by Offender.” She choked out and Jeff went to her and pulled her into a hug. Hoodie noticed and buried his face deeper into his hands. I was ticked off yet happy Hoodie and Hailey weren’t together anymore. I went to him and pulled him into a hug. He hugged back and cried softly. I rubbed his back and took him to my room.

“You okay babe?” I said as I sat him on the bed and kneeled on the ground. He shook his head and cried harder. I frowned and hugged him tightly; soon I let go of him and placed him on my lap and hugged him more and kissed his cheek. He smiled as I rocked him back and forth smiling at him.