Two

Beep beep beep.
" Ay dios... " I hit my alarm clock and went to shower. After I got out, I put on my school's uniform. It consisted of a white buttoned shirt, which I rolled up to my elbows, and a red plaid skirt. I put my brown combat boots over my black stockings, brushed out my hair and walked to school.

" YO, RUBB! "
" AYYYYE, LILLY! "
I ran towards my best friend. She was out of Portland this weekend, so I didn't see her yesterday or Saturday.

" How was your weekend with me? "
She gave me a pouty face. " Terrible without you, mi amore. "
I rolled my eyes. Why did I let her pressure me into teaching her some Spanish?

" Quit the fan service and let's get to class. "
" By the way, I heard they already replaced Mr. Drew. I was bummed out when he left. I hope this new teacher teaches calculus just as well. I never understand. "

I gave her a slight push. " You know I help you. "
" You help everyone. You're the genius, remember? " She praised as we walked into Chemistry.

Most of the day was normal. We went to our 8th, and last, period class, Calculus.

I stopped in front of the doorway. The class room was only half filled, since we had 3 minutes before the class started. Lilly opened the door, and I stood frozen.

What the hell was Leon doing here?

He looked surprised himself. He cleared his throat. " Morning, ladies. I'm Mr. Kang. I'm your new Calculus teacher. Tell me your names so I can mark you present. "

" Lilly Knight. "
" Uh... Ruby... Ruby Sanchez. "
He looked down at the clipboard and marked us present as we took our seats.

Throughout the class, I was focused and preformed as well as usual, if not better. But only because I was paying attention to him more than any other teacher.

We were dismissed. As usual, I was the last one out.

" Rub- "
Nope nope nope nope. Not right now.

I ran to Lilly, who had been in front of her locker. " I'm staying to study, okay? "

" Again? Aren't you smart enough? " She groaned as she slung her bag over her shoulder. " I'll see you later? " She was using her signature puppy dog eyes. " Of course! " I gave her forehead a small poke, and she turned on her heel and left.

I walked down the corridor, as if I was going into the library. But instead, I sprinted into the calculus classroom.

" Leon!?! "
" Ruby, oh my god. " He speed walked towards me, cupped my face in his hands and kissed me.

It was so sudden. So scary. But I wanted it.

Yet, like the idiot I am, I pulled back.

" How old are you? "
" 27. "
" Dios mio. " I slapped my forehead
" I don't speak Spanish, cutie. "

I sat at his desk. This was a lot to process. I'd like to date him, of course. But yet, how?

He crouched down next to me, and held my hands. " Look, I know it's a lot to think about. But when I first saw you, I couldn't help but try to pull off that garbage can incident. I like you, I really do. " He gave a deep, sexy laugh. " You're so cute when your eyes are like that. "

Fuck. Were my eyes widened the entire time?

" So, how about I take you on a date tonight? "
" Depends.. "
He smirked. " Netflix and chill? "
I covered my face and laughed.
" Okay, okay, I'm joking. But seriously, come over and we can have pizza and Netflix, then we'll see how it goes from there. How's 6 o'clock? " He slipped me a piece of paper with his number and his address.

I nodded. " Good, good. " I swiveled a little in the chair before picking up my backpack and heading home.

Yaaaaaaas.