Five

Moments later, I was undressed and amongst the rose petals.

" Oh god... " He gripped and carassed different parts of my body after he put his condom on. He slowly slid into my wet pussy.

" Ohh... "
" So tight... " He began thrusting into me.

" Ooh, Leon! " I clung to his shoulders.
" Fuck, Ruby! " He started going faster.

It was a full, satisfying feeling. It hurt a little, but I didn't care. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to make love to me.

" Oh Leon! Ohh fuck! "
" Yes, Ruby! Scream for me! Take this dick! "
" Yeah! Oh yeah! "
He pulled out, put me on my knees, and rammed his manhood back into me, spanking my big, thick ass.

" Who's your daddy? " He grabbed my hips and pulled me into him, making his dick go deeper.

" You are! "
" Say my name, baby! "
" Leon! "
He fucked me harder.
" Ooh, Ruby, I love you so much! Don't ever leave me! "
I let out one final scream before I had released, and collapsed on my side.

He layed next to me, and held my hand. He looked me in the eyes, and brushed my hair out of my face. " I love you, I really do... "

I kissed his lips softly. " I love you too. " He pulled me close to him.
" By the way... What's your favorite band. "

" Metro Station. "
" Them? Kinda old school, don't you think? "
I scoffed. " It's only 2015. "
" I guess. " He laughed softly.

------------------------------------------------------
" Are you staying after? "
" For what? "
" Friday fun. "
I took a deep breath. " Yeah, sure. I don't see why not. "

Friday fun was a few hours after school to just hang out. I followed Leon out into the hall, and we stopped in front of the karaoke room.

" Really? "
He nodded.
" Whyyyyy?! "
" Whyyyyy not? " He held the door open for me and I stepped in.

" I call next! " He took his jacket off and put it around a chair. A few students cheered and clapped.

He searched up an instrumental on the karaoke machine. I instantly knew why he wanted me here.

You were young, and so I am and this is wrong, but who am I to judge?

No.

I feel like heaven when we touch, I guess for me this is enough

Nonono.

We're one mistake from being together, but let's not ask why it's not right you won't be 17 forever, and we can get away with this tonight

Most of the students were cheering and clapping and whatnot.

This was my opportunity to escape.

I awkwardly clapped and side stepped to the beat of the song, inching near the door.

Will you remember me? You ask me as I leave. Remember what I said, oh how could I, oh how could I forget?

I quickly opened the door and stepped out.

" Sup. "
Thank god for Lilly. I took a piece of dominoes pizza from her plate.
" Sooo you ambush my pizza without even a hi? They're serving it right there. " She pointed behind her with her thumb but I didn't care. I felt like I had to tell her. She's been my best friend since we were born. Our mom's were in the hospital the same exact day, their beds right next to each other in the same exact room. They even started their contractions the same exact time!

I linked arms with her and we walked down the hall. " Lil, I can tell you anything, right? You won't judge, right?

She looked at me as if I was crazy. " Of course I wouldn't judge you. We're basically sisters. Now, tell me. What's wrong? "

I sighed. " It's not that's anything wrong. Everything's perfect. It's just that what it is.. It's wrong. "

She stopped walking and crooked her head. " So... Nothing's wrong, but the thing that's not wrong is wrong? "

Yet again, I sighed. " Lilly, " I said. I'm dating Mr. Kang.