That Morning

In My Room
Yes today is the day I finally get to go out into the city. I have never been out of the monster city except when I was being shipped here. But today I get to find my new human host family thing. I still have trouble remembering what their called. But still this is going to be awesome.
In The Car
"Wow! The city is huge!" I exclaimed. "Ha!" Ms.smith laughed. "What's so funny?" I asked.
"Oh nothing. It's just that everyone says that at first."
"Well isn't it obvious that every monster would say that their first time in the city."
"Hm. And why is that?" Ms.smith responded.
"Well the city is giant compared to the monster villages. But not all monsters are impressed by the size of things."
"Oh, well then I guess that makes sense. Oh by the way, I forgot, what type of monster are you?"
"Oh well I am a combo of a wolf monster and a bunny monster. I can switch in between my different forms."
"Really, well that's good to know. One question can your boobs get any Bigger!? Seriously they are huge!"
I looked down. Really? Huh, I guess I forgot that humans have small breast."
After I said that I bursted out in laughter. " Oh what's so funny now?" Ms.smith questioned me. "It's just everything is so different here. I mean my boobs are big where I am from but that's not what I am talking about. I don't know how to quite describe it."
Then it was Ms.smiths turn to laugh again. "Oh darling you have a lot to learn." "Such as?" "A lot." "Mmm, will you ever tell me?" "Probably not." Ms.smith replied. "Oh lord."
In The City
"OMG the shops here are amazing!" I exclaimed. "Yeah I guess they are." Ms.smith replied. I looked around in some of the stores. They had so many pretty objects in the store. Jewelry, outfits, shoes, they had it all. " I think I am in love." I stopped in front of a gorgeous display window. " Oh really? Ms.smith replied. "Yeah." "Well then let me what ever you pick out for today so that your really for your new life." "Really, OMG thank you so much." "No problem, it's my treat." I smiled at Ms.smith.
After The Shopping Trip
     "Wow, that was so much fun." "I bet it was." Ms.smith replied. Just as I was about to say something else Ms.smith saw this man and started chasing after him yelling "Darling-kun!" He turned around and looked at her. Then he smiled. The man looked about my age. "Huh, oh Ms.smith who is that woman with you?" "Oh." Ms.smith looked back at me. " That's Crista. She's a new monster. I was looking for a host family for her but now that I have found you I don't have to." Ms.Smith stated. "Wait what?" Me and Darling-kun replied. "Yep Crista meet your new host. Darling-kun!" Ms.smith exclaimed with a smile.