EHHH

My POV
I rub my eyes and look around me. I'm still on the kitchen floor on top of Darling-kun. I check my watch. 19:00, good I can still make dinner. I get up and start preparing the ingredients. 'I love cooking!' I think to myself. "Mmmh" Darkling-kun sits up and rubs his eyes. "You up yet?" I tease him and boink his noise. "Oh yeah guess I feel asleep." He laughs. "Well if you're up why don't you start setting the table," I say as I cut up the meats. "Yeah sure," he grabs the plates and sets the table. I continue to chop meats in vegetables. Darling-kun comes over and we continue to cook together.
Miia's POV
     "Oof" I sigh as I fall against the door. That was so close, she saw it and and... My face goes red thinking about what just happened. "Maybe it would be fun to try with..." I wonder off. "No no no, she's my competition I shouldn't think of her like that" I shake my head and put my hands on my burning checks. Well I should finish the episode. I turn the tv back to Citrus "I-I-I can't..." I hear the girl say as I pick up from where I left off. 'Creek' I hear the door slowly open and a head pops in. "Oh hey Suu." I smile and wave to her. It doesn't bother me that she knows what I'm watching. I pat the sofa next to me. She comes and sits next to me. She looks at the screen then at me, blinks a couple of times then scoots closer to me. I look at her, she takes my hand. I don't pull away curious as to what she's going to do. She looks at the screen again and comes closer looking into my eyes. Leaning closer in she kisses me. My eyes widen in supprise as she kisses me harder moving her other hand to my waist. I close my eyes and move my hand to her neck. I let out a slight moan as she bites my lips. Forcefully she puts her tongue through my teeth into my mouth. It's sloppy yet passionate. I can't understand why but I want to go deeper. I slide off her coat and she starts to unbutton my shirt. "DINNER TIME!" Crista walks into the room smiling. "Eh," her ears faulter and her eyes go blank just standing in the doorway. Me and Suu stop and look over at her, my face reds more so realizing what she just saw. "Umm, I'm really sorry to interrupt I didn't see anything, I'm just gonna umm..." she shuts the door and walks away. "Oh god" I say a loud. Suu pats no mind and picks up right where we stop, I'm out of the mood but I can't convince the rest of my body to stop. 'Pop' my shirt falls back, Suu's hands start to work their way up. I grab on thinking it'll do something but all I can do is help her hands and make little noises.
My POV
I shut the door and cover my face as I run back into the kitchen. "What happened to you?" Darling-kun looks me up and down. I lean over and start panting, "I've seen too much, waaaaaay too much!" "Crap, I forgot to tell them it's time for dinner," I sigh as I put the palm of my hand to my forehead. "CREEEK" my ears perk up as I hear the bedroom door open. "What is it?" Darling-kun asks still obviously still confused. " Did you finish setting up for dinner it sounds as if everyone is hungry," I laugh. "Yes mama" Darling-kun puts his hand to his forehead and gives me a solute which cause me to giggle even more. "Darling-Kun!" Miia charges at him and wraps him up in her arms. I look at her a little confused. After what just happened, I thought that she was into... Whhhhaaaaa???? "Aren't you into-" "Look at the food, looks delicious! You two did a really good job!" She cuts me off. "Oi, what's with the racket?" Centora calls as she walks into the room with Pappy as Suu follows slowly behind. I look at Suu, her face is still extremely red. Do I want to know what went down upstairs? I shake my head and look over at Darling-kun, maybe we should try what they did.... No that would be ummm. My cheeks heat up a little as I look over at him laughing and joking around with other girls as they fight over him. I laugh out loud, this is where I belong. I think I found my new mismatched family and I like it. I run over and join in. "Pappy wants food," Pappy wines. "I guess we should start eating... last one at the table has to clean up later!" I state as I begin to run to the table everyone falling into a run behind me. We all make it to the table, me being first and Miia being last. I give her a teasing look and stick out my tongue. "Come on let's eat!" Darling-kun grabs some rice and some Nanbanzuke. I reach for the Tonkatsu and put some rice on the side. Centora tries a little bit of everything while Miia, Pappy, and Suu stuck to Gyoza and Kushiyaki. I find everyone's choices interesting, it really says something about their individual personality. "Mmm, delicious," everyone said as they took a bite. I felt pride in my cooking abilities as they ate up every last bit.
                  After dinner (time skip)
      "Okayy, who's ready for dessert now?" I smile, everyone looks full and tired but there's always room for dessert. I walk into the kitchen and come back with a plate of wagashi with some mizuame and gyokuro tea. I smile as a place it all on the table, as soon as I set it down everyone lunges towards the food. I can't keep myself from laughing, it's only my second day here and already I feel at home.