At His House

"Ok so this is were things start getting complicated to me." I stated. "Oh and what is it that is confusing you?" Ms.smith asked. By the way right now I am staying at 'darling' house. "Well the thing that I am wondering why I am I staying with him and how many monsters can one host family have and what the hell is going on!?" I shrieked. "Well, you are staying with Darling-kun as part of an experiment. The experiment is monster human marriage. Darling-kun will choose one of you girls to marry. Then after that Darling-kun and the girl that he chose to marry will create the first monster-human child ever!" Ms.smith explained. "WHAT!!!????" We all shouted. Btw (again) there are 3 other girls with me at the moment (at least that can talk). The girls are Pappy, Centora (I think that's spelled right), Miia, and Suu (who cannot speak). Oh plus Darling-kun. Ms.smith smirked. "How can you do this!?" Darling-kun replied. "Simple, the government can do anything (within its power)." Ms.smith chuckled. "Oh and before I leave, Darling-kun you have three weeks to make a decision. Good luck!" Ms.Smith winked. After she walked out the door I sat on the couch and huffed "Why would she bring me into this mess? I mean I just met you people. This isn't fair." I complained. "Don't worry, you probably won't be chosen." Miia replied with a smirk. "What makes you so sure of that?" I questioned. "Well first off Darling-kun has known us longer. And second off he prefers me. I know it." She snapped. "Wait I never said those things!" Darling-kun screamed. "Wait so you do prefer her?" Miia pointed at me. "But you've known me the longest. Is it because her boobs are bigger than mine." Miia pouted as she felt around her chest. "I didn't say that either." Darling-kun calmly responded. I felt ashamed and looked away, I kinda of felt their argument was my fault. "Hey are you okay?" Darling-kun asked me. "Hmm?" I completely spaced out for the moment and completely forgot what was happening around me. "Oh I'm fine." I responded.
Darling-kun's OVA
     I can't stop myself from staring at her. She's beautiful from her long slightly curly brown hair with bunny ears popping out to her long tail that wags every so often.'Wow' I think to myself. I get so distracted that I don't even realize what's going on. "Darling-kun what's for dinner?" Crista questions me. "Huh, oh well I was going to go shopping by then all this happened so I never got a chance." I reply. As I look up I realize her boobs are exposed since she's leaning over to talk to me. "Then let's go shopping together!" Crista exclaims. "Ok, that sounds like fun." She quickly grabs my hand and we leave for the market.