Part 2-Friends I'm Sorry's Dates Halloween & Birthdays

PART 2

Lexi: Max, are you in here.

Max: No.

Lexi: You just answered me.

Lexi: I am sorry, I just didn't want to move here, but how about we go down to the game arcade and play some the games there and maybe get lunch?

Max: Oh so you wanna hang out with a loser like me, well No sorry, I rather stay here.

Lexi: Okay then, i will be at the arcade if you change your mind.

(I left his room and I headed to the game arcade and I started to play the dance dance dance game, I hit the button and future sound like us started playing.)

Singer: Everybody move to the beat of your heart! Dancing through infinity, beyond the stars! There's no looking back, 'cause here we come! The future sounds, oh, the future sounds like us! We're taking off at the speed of light! Blowing through your speakers from the satellites! What you're gonna hear is not what it was! The future sounds, oh, the future sounds like us!

(I was dancing and I was really good. The songs came to an end)

Singer: Can you hear the rush? We taking over, over, over...     

(I finished the dance and then someone clapped. I turned around and it was Max.)

Max: You really good at that!

Lexi: What made you change your mind?

Max: Well the fact that could spend the day with a pretty girl, and that I over heard what your Dad said last night about dating.

Lexi: Oh you heard that.

(I said turning away blushing.)

Lexi: Oh and Max, i am sorry for what i said i didn't mean it, i just didn't want to move here in the first place, i miss my friends and i was angry.

Max: It's okay.

Max: What do you mean was angry?

Lexi: I was angry but my parents wanna try and make it work here.

Max: Why don't you play a really mean and evil villain like trick on him?

Lexi: Keep talking...

Max: Date me?

Lexi: Yes cause that will solve all my problems.

Max: No, date me for a few weeks, and we can stage a break up, in front of him, it will crush him, and it make him that dating a supe isn't the best thing and let you dat a non supe.

Lexi: I will think about it.

(We hung out and then headed back to Max's place, where i and to hang out with Phoebe, and i knew that Max's plan, was a really good plan but who I am to say it would work so I seeked advice elsewhere.)

(I walked into Phoebe's room.)

Phoebe: Oh hey Lexi?

Lexi: So umm lets say, I have a friend.

Phoebe: Is this friend you?

Lexi: No, it's not, so back to my friend.

(I said putting air quotes around friend.)

Lexi: She kinda has this Dad who wont let her date...

(I paused i had to be honest.)

Lexi: Uuhhh okay fine it's about me, I think your brother is kinda cute.