Part 3- Costumes Songs & Evil Witches!!!

(NOTE: I DO NOT OWN FEARLESS, IT IS A SONG BY OLIVIA HOLT, I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD SONG FOR MY CHARACTER TO SING ON HALLOWEEN.)

FEARLESS-Olivia Holt...

Part 3

(I had a costume of the evil queen from my favourite show Once Upon A Time, i was going as Evil Regina, and my costume was killer, so i got ready, i was about to go downstairs when Drusilla said to me.)

Drusilla: Theres a necklace that goes perfect with that costume?

Lexi: Oh wait, is it one of your evil things?

Drusilla: No, i'm a bunny thanks to Thunderman & Blue Tornado, so i can't wear it, but i wanted to give it to you for your birthday.

(I found the necklace and i put it on and something happened, it was one of her mind controlling necklaces, she could control anyone, you see Drusilla, wasn't always a rabbit, she used to be a powerful witch, until my dad and Max's dad, took away her powers and turned her into a rabbit. So now, i had her powers, because they stored it in this locket and she knew it would turn me evil and ruin lives.)

(So i finished getting ready and i headed downstairs to find, Max dressed as a mummy, Phoebe As a Fairy, Cherry as a Sexy werewolf, Oyster was  Frankenstein & Our friend Kelsey was a sexy Leopard.)

Lexi: Okay, i just have to find my phone.

(Max & Oyster were staring at me.)

Lexi: What, what's wrong, did my lip stick smudge?

Max: You look awesome.

Lexi: Thanks, you guys look really cool.

Phoebe: Evil queen really?

Lexi: Well i am evil, and that makes me glad.

(I said as i gave her a evil smile.)

Phoebe: I'm sorry, but Mom and Dad went out, so would you mid taking my brother & sister trick r treating?

Max: Do i have any other choice?

Lexi: Yeah sure, where is Chloe?

Phoebe: Mom took her with them, they went out dinner, cause well, she said Cherry, could have the party at our house, as long as we clean up afterwards.

Lexi: Sure, i don't mind walking around wreaking havoc, killing a few people, but who i am to say that you guys won't be the first i kill.

Max: What's wrong?

Phoebe: Hey Cherry, Oyster, Kelsey go back to my place and start setting up.

(They left and Max, said.)

Max: Lexi, whats wrong?

Lexi: Where is the moon stone, tell me where it is?

(I said as i flung them all to a wall and they stayed there.)

Max: I don't know what you talking about?

(He was telling the truth, i don't know how i knew this, so i then pretended it was a halloween prank.)

Lexi: Ha, GOTCHA... Happy halloween.

(I said as i let them go.)

Max: Oh good one.

Phoebe: Whats a moon stone?

Lexi: Oh some old stone that looks like this.

(I said showing her a picture.)

Phoebe: Oh thats pretty.

Lexi: I know, thats why i want it.

Max: Oh she is a good actor.