Part 4-Spells Sleeping Potions Apples & Loss

Part 4

(I teleported to my lair, and i put a cloaking spell on it, and put Colosso into another cage, then Drusilla said.)

Drusilla: Isn't this a fun game.

(She said.)

Lexi: Whats happening to me?

Drusilla: Oh my dear your becoming truly evil, and when your strong enough your gong to kill Max,and his sidekick bunny, and his family, yours too, and then turn me human and then i will kill you and i will take over the world once and for all.

Lexi: For some reason, i doubt that is even going to happen.

Drusilla: It will, and repeat after me...

(She said.)

Drusilla: I bring forth, potions and trouble.

Lexi: I won't say it.

(Her powers zapped me.)

Lexi: I bring forth, potions and trouble.

Drusilla: To make people sleep and forever slumber.

(Her powers zapped me again.)

Lexi: To make people sleep and forever slumber.

Drusilla: As i shall rein supreme, and cast spells, bring me my potions, now.

(She zapped me so i would say it, and before i knew it, the spell was complete.)

Lexi: As i shall rein supreme, and cast spells, bring me my potions, now.

(There was a rumbling and one of my work stations turned into a potion making station.)

Drusilla: No my dear take that potion and that needle, and draw some out, or i will zap you again.

(I did what she said.)

Lexi: Now what?

Drusilla: Put it into the apple.

(I did what she said.)

Drusilla: Now take those viles and put some in each.

(I did what she said.)

Drusilla: Now there is a spell, to make Colosso go back, and erase everyones memories, everyone but yours, and remember dear your in my control now.

(I opened the book and i found the spell.)

(I took the viles and the apple in my hand.)

Lexi: Take Me Back, Whence I came, To the time And place, i seek, Let the Past Be the Present, Let them regain.

(I went back to just when i was about to take Colosso, then i said.)

Lexi: Thoughts, Beliefs, Ideas, Truths, Images, All of these that you hold onto tightly, What i now mention, you will release.

(They all forgot what just happened.)

Max: Hey where did you those from?

Lexi: Oh, uhhh this is for Phoebe.

Phoebe: An apple, ohh it's red, i can paint it.

Lexi: No it's to eat.

Max: Okay.

(Then i threw a vile down at Max and he inhaled it and he went right to sleep, i used my powers to make Phoebe eat the apple.)

(I stayed there until their family came home and then i went upstairs, when Barb said.)

Barb: You look cool?

Lexi: Oh do i?

(I said with an evil smirk.)