Chapter 36

All us girls took our last selfie and then we walked down the stairs. All the boys were waiting down in the lobby. All the boys stared at us coming down the stairs. I was about to take my first step downwards when I remembered my phone on my desk in my room. I headed back to grab it.

I closed my door behind me and turned around while placing my phone in my clutch. I was about to run down the stairs to everyone when I heard a low voice coming from the bathroom in Wills room.

"Claudia doesn't love you anymore! Get over it!" And then I heard a slap. I ran into the bathroom and saw Brooklyn, eyes puffy, cheek a shade of red and purple.

"Brook-Brooklyn? Who hurt you?"
"Just you" he stared at me in the mirror. I was still standing in the doorway as he stood over the sink.

"I heard what you said."
"So?" He stated
"Brooklyn I love you, I just," i was cut off by Reilly calling out my name.

"I have to go." I said,
"Please, Claudia, I need you!"
"I have to figure things out."

And I walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time we arrived at the school hall, Brooklyn's face had returned to normal colour and I noticed every so often he looked in my direction. I couldn't get his words out of my head, just you.

I didn't mean for us to fight. I didn't mean for us to crumble. I didn't mean for us to fall in love.

But not every fairytale has a happily ever after.

////////////////////////////////////

A/N

Oh My Gosh YOU GUYS!!! Im sooo sorry for how long ive kept you waiting for an update!!! Im free tomorrow afternoon after my sport practice so I will try and update then!!!

WOW! Thank you for the 3K reads!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! Thank you sooo much!!

Kisses, Hallie